[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys - just spoke to Mr X ! He has expressed very strong interest ! He has also asked to compile a list of accessory and outfits you prefer (there are really only two choices here) but suite is surely iconic! So I will propose both outfits (not one or the other) so start throwing your accessory list as well and I will compile and send the same!

Pls don't forget to get on the list as he will need to know some sort of a final count on the list!!!

Heeeeee hawwwwww!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh he is! And they are hitting the sculpt likeness quotient - straight out of the park in each successive release!
This will be very exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some ideas for accessories:

Blue & Yellow mugs:
1994,blood,film,john,travolta,mugs,samuel,l,,jackson-48016cfbb4dad16d6ed09170e6b14baf_h.jpg

Auto-Ordnance M1911A1 pistol (Gangster V) & Star Model B (Gangster J) :

Pulp-1911c.jpg

Pulp-star3.jpg

Cigarette for Gangster V:

briefcase2.jpg

Last edited:
Really Interested
My suggestion: two head for Gangster V , with two types of hair

Like the film and these particular characters but I really don't need two more guys in simple plain suits. The alternative shorts & tees look might pique my interest a little, but at the moment this would be a pass for me. Coming after the Rainman offering of these same characters, and hot on the heels of their own Capo and Goodfellas 'guys in plain black suits' it just seems a very unimaginative and conservative choice from CK to me.

Good luck to those who want them though.

In terms of accessories, Vince should have:
Gun
Cigarette
Watch

Jules should have
Gun
Ring
Bracelet

I'd love a briefcase.

Nice touches would be the dork outfits and J chain, BMF wallet, and the coffee mugs, but that's getting a little heavy for a CK set.

In terms of accessories, Vince should have:
Gun
Cigarette
Watch

Jules should have
Gun
Ring
Bracelet

I'd love a briefcase.

Nice touches would be the dork outfits and J chain, BMF wallet, and the coffee mugs, but that's getting a little heavy for a CK set.

Pretty much this. I don't need the dork outfits, but briefcase and BMF wallet would be awesome. However I'll take everything the King wants to give :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back