[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They ll release them as normal releases?
And this thread is for gauge interest right?

In terms of accessories, Vince should have:
Gun
Cigarette
Watch

Jules should have
Gun
Ring
Bracelet

I'd love a briefcase.

Nice touches would be the dork outfits and J chain, BMF wallet, and the coffee mugs, but that's getting a little heavy for a CK set.

Just want to add, it would also be nice to have the Big Kahuna drink and burger.

Please please consider making the head's and assessorys available seperatly. We have so many pulp fiction set out there that are still top quality we just need better assesory's/sculpts! I think u guys will be loosing out on a good amount of sales if u choose to offer only full sets!

I imagine with an interest list like this that we will be seeing it made, but if you need to keep adding to it I am interested.

^^ thanks guys! The bigger the list better the chances of us making a case for all the accessories! For this release I feel accessories will be of utmost importance - sculpts usually X and team almost always ( in recent past) have hit it out of the park!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to x and with this kind of interest list - he is very likely to do this release :) I have also told him for a Mia long ago but he is yet to let me know on that! So let's keep fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great!! Finally mister X made this realese?

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

Already did Kiddo, so why not Uma? Would be a great accompaniment. Can't wait to see Jules and Vincent...

Cult King usually offers painted sculpts and clothing sets alongside their full-set releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back