[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really game for JRS versions of Vincent & Mia, and I'd be all over a Butch. For some reason I never had the burning desire for Marcellus. Maybe that would change after seeing stellar finished protos

C'mon now, Butch and Marcellus go together, partners in unfortunate-sexual-and-violent-circumstances.

With you all talking about characters (both major and minor) from this movie, the one who would have the most pull for me is strangely the guy who was in it the least:

pulp-fiction---christopher-walken.jpg

His delivery and entire demeanour in that one little scene was just note perfect.

It's the same with True Romance though. If there were ever figures to be made from that film, the pair I'd probably want the most would be Walken and Hopper.

^^^ yeah a day with that woman could make a man crawl and beg for mercy killing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could've been worse:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU4XG-72Du4[/video]

Without a doubt: Go!!

My ideal PF display would be this:

Vince and Jules (black suits)

Vince and Mia (JRS)

Butch with machine gun (but I wouldn't say no to a samurai version either)

Maybe another Vince and Jules in dork outfits.

C'mon now, Butch and Marcellus go together, partners in unfortunate-sexual-and-violent-circumstances.

I know I know. I do really like him in the movie and of course the scene with Butch is insane. For some reason the idea of a figure just never spoke to me. Bloody Butch with katana on the other hand...

No love for a Jimmie Dimmick figure???

:lol :1-1:

Is there a chance to get only the heads, guns, and briefcase. Interested!

Interested in V sculpt & all accessories for both gents. Would love Dork Outfits. Black suits & figure bodies, not so much.

Have said it before & will say again, although the Palisades bodies & paint jobs were crap, the underlying sculpts of their RDogs figs are very nice & I have Winston Wolf, Pumpkin & Jimmy already in my collection using repaints & mods of those heads.

Have Mia, bloody samurai Butch & these two already but not crazy about the Vincent H/S I'm using.

With these guys in place a Marcellus H/S is my last must have from PF - someone here showed a great WIP a while back, but never made copies, as far as I know.

Guys this is officially on - first will be V and then J ... Decision on M is still pending! If anyone has any good close up reference shots pls feel free to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back