[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to remember to pin down Jules' collar correctly:
2-1pp84zg.jpg

BMF wallet
bad-motherfucker-wallet.jpg

Dork clothing t-shirts
Pulp_Fiction_9.25050359_large.PNG

Some Jules accessories
Pulp-Fiction-027.jpg

Again, interested in heads, guns, and the briefcase. Hope they can be bought separately.

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk

Again, interested in heads, guns, and the briefcase. Hope they can be bought separately.

You will certainly be able to get the heads separately, but the guns and the briefcase maybe not. Cult King don't usually sell their accessories separately, usually they are reserved for full sets and up.

You will certainly be able to get the heads separately, but the guns and the briefcase maybe not. Cult King don't usually sell their accessories separately, usually they are reserved for full sets and up.
That's great! I'm in. Can we get them unpainted?

That ll be huge,
My favorite film. And i missed rainman' s version
I think this version have all to be more accurate than Rainman's. The only thing that concern me about this are the suits..
I didnt like the lasts suits Iminime released

The variances in the suits, their styling and fits are imperative in how these two characters are differentiated. Also, I felt that Rainman's efforts were a lil' rushed and both head sculpts of his had a few not so life-like issues. The portraits were a tad missing. Another thing that is vital, the African American body... J was slender and longer, taller. Important. The shoes for Rainman's release for J was disappointing and had to be replaced.. this time, they have to get it right.

The variances in the suits, their styling and fits are imperative in how these two characters are differentiated. Also, I felt that Rainman's efforts were a lil' rushed and both head sculpts of his had a few not so life-like issues. The portraits were a tad missing. Another thing that is vital, the African American body... J was slender and longer, taller. Important. The shoes for Rainman's release for J was disappointing and had to be replaced.. this time, they have to get it right.

Exactly what i think

:exactly:

They need to remember to pin down Jules' collar correctly:
2-1pp84zg.jpg

BMF wallet
View attachment 194508

Dork clothing t-shirts
Pulp_Fiction_9.25050359_large.PNG

Some Jules accessories
View attachment 194507

Vince's book
View attachment 194515

Vince's earring
View attachment 194516

More dork clothes refs
View attachment 194517

Franzen briefcase
View attachment 194518

Vince's cigarette is unfiltered.
View attachment 194519

Here's a really in depth discussion of Jules' suit, unfortunately I can't find any equivalent for Vincent:
Samuel L. Jackson in “Pulp Fiction” | BAMF Style

Guns!
Pulp Fiction - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

Jules' gun:
View attachment 194520

Vince's gun:
View attachment 194521

Good suggestions and nice start on the reference.

The only thing that I would add is it's probably a good idea to have the sculpts sized the same as Rainman's (especially the diameter of the necks) so they work well with RM's outfits. If these end up being an improvement over his sculpts, then there will be a lot of people looking to upgrade those sets but it would be pointless if the sculpts don't jive perfectly with the outfits they already own.

^^^ no problem at all brother! Like I always say - more the merrier!!! I myself am on that list! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back