[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched this film tonight to get ideas. V should come with pony tail / bangs and straight hair. My preference is pony tail and bangs but others may vary so both would be cool. J needs his wallet :)

I watched this film tonight to get ideas. V should come with pony tail / bangs and straight hair. My preference is pony tail and bangs but others may vary so both would be cool. J needs his wallet :)

Ponytails and bangs would require a whole new set, that's very Jack Rabbit Slims specific.

I would be interested in a Mia. Maybe Butch too!

Wow the list is really taking off!

If this works out to be as successful as it's shaping up to be, maybe Vince & Mia Jackrabbit Slim's versions could be considered.

The burger is a good idea too. Always wished Rainman included that

^^ good point sir! I think for some reason he is not very keen on women characters but I told him this one will be easier to do as she will be all covered in an overcoat so not much of joints visibility etc issue! Let's see what he says! But yes even he is surprised with the interest list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow the list is really taking off!

If this works out to be as successful as it's shaping up to be, maybe Vince & Mia Jackrabbit Slim's versions could be considered.

The burger is a good idea too. Always wished Rainman included that

I think this is a movie where I would take just about every main and minor character from it.

Jack rabbit slims vince and Mia would make an amazing set he could offer V and J as a set with the classic look and a vince and Mia JRS set it's a lot of work but I think people would buy both sets in a heartbeat

And people wonder why Butch was ready to wreck the room. It wasn't that she forgot the watch, it's the build-up of listening to that crazy talk everyday :lol

I think this is a movie where I would take just about every main and minor character from it.

I'm really game for JRS versions of Vincent & Mia, and I'd be all over a Butch. For some reason I never had the burning desire for Marcellus. Maybe that would change after seeing stellar finished protos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back