[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. For now i saw only one pic that seems different from the original sculpt, but maybe is the Light or the angle of the photo

9f979f06df2385e54d62e67f5da3b1cf.jpg

Domenico.

Yeah, I thought there wasgoing to be an update to the paint after this. I think the paint is pretty good actually, the neck needs some adjustment to me. every shot I've seen it looks like he's tucking his chin into his neck. It looks better in the unpainted pic, but it could be the lighting.

Me too. For now i saw only one pic that seems different from the original sculpt, but maybe is the Light or the angle of the photo

9f979f06df2385e54d62e67f5da3b1cf.jpg

Domenico.

That's definitely not a different sculpt. Sometimes a sculpt could look a lot different than how its first perceived after its painted, but I think this looks really good. My only issue with it was the sizing. It looked very small when it was first shown. Does anyone know if it was resized?

Hey
Has anyone had to change their shipping address after ordering before
I ordered the set a few months ago and have since moved to a new place
Just wondering if I just contact Denny threw PM here or on Facebook

https://celluloidpopculturejunkie.wordpress.com

Yes you can contact him or better yet go and update you order number. There is a category for shipping in your order status that can be edited right up until the order is ready for shipping.

Thanks guys
Emailed and he got back to me right away
The pulp boys will be making their way to the right address
Yeah

I already had the Rainman set but decided to get the Jules sculpt from CK. I had to colour the sculpt with a felt tip pen though, it was far too pale, but the sculpt is nice, better then the Rainman's one imo.

DSCF0019_zps26errma9.jpg

DSCF0022_zpsnac6wdfx.jpg

DSCF0023_zps1i0qugpz.jpg

DSCF0024_zpsschrldjf.jpg

Yeah I do comatose got them on Friday I just ordered the heads so maybe that's why I got them before others.

If I have time tonight I can post some picture on the Rainman figures.

Overall consensus is they are nice, a bit odd looking but overall better likeness and realism than the Rainman figures.

Ah, yeah that might be why - i ordered the full set. A bit odd you say, huh? Well, better than RM is good, but these expensive customs that I then feel the need to repaint or replace things on are killing me.

Yeah I do comatose got them on Friday I just ordered the heads so maybe that's why I got them before others.

If I have time tonight I can post some picture on the Rainman figures.

Overall consensus is they are nice, a bit odd looking but overall better likeness and realism than the Rainman figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back