[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Mia is looking great. Kind of making me wish there was an alternative Travolta sculpt sporting a ponytail now though

Vincent would've looked better with the ponytail - Mia and Jules look great

c984801317276ad3b1dcac0a38090151.jpg

90dac41f00d33eefb839274ecf30db8d.jpg

Denny posted these on Facebook.
Mia painted and Vincent updated with neck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update Vice like great, but I don't find this Photo in his facebook site.

can you guys choose what is the best outfit you want Mia wear? what scene? dancing?

Good to see you posting here again buddy!! :hi5:

I agree with the other guys. There's really only one outfit for Mia. The Jack Rabbit Slim scene and the couple scenes after that are basically the only times she appears in the movie (the same outfit in all of those scenes). Vincent's trench coat would be appropriate as part of her outfit too.

A Jack Rabbit Slim Vincent with ponytail and that alternate outfit would be a nice accompanying piece too!

Good to see you posting here again buddy!! :hi5:

I agree with the other guys. There's really only one outfit for Mia. The Jack Rabbit Slim scene and the couple scenes after that are basically the only times she appears in the movie (the same outfit in all of those scenes). Vincent's trench coat would be appropriate as part of her outfit too.

A Jack Rabbit Slim Vincent with ponytail and that alternate outfit would be a nice accompanying piece too!

I think will be beautiful have her with the Vince's coat, that will mean include also The Jack Rabbit Slim scene outfit, she will be gorgeous with that coat

f5d07b2c210eed725e95b3656277577f.jpg

0460138c2788bd73a285f92bda765749.jpg

Domenico.

More pics...

CLose ups of the sculpted hands, face and outerwear and rest of outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back