[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS GUYS~

We have finished the vincent for modification with neck and the size has been larged little bit. taking many days.

anyway, we will show new painting based on the new modified head in Jan.

thanks.

also Mia is still on work for modification based on some suggestions.

Happy New year~!

Just saw the Dork outfit Jules. I think that body looks really bad. I suppose that there is no much to choose from if it is neckless black body, but would be happier if it could have an optional neckless head for WorldBox kind bodies or Coomodel.

THANKS GUYS~

We have finished the vincent for modification with neck and the size has been larged little bit. taking many days.

anyway, we will show new painting based on the new modified head in Jan.

thanks.

also Mia is still on work for modification based on some suggestions.

Happy New year~!

Denny, is there any way to include the tie pin into Jules' shirt?

samuel-l-jackson-john-travolta-pulp-fiction-thumb-615x261-87759.png

As you can see, the collar should be pinned down.

Is this achievable?

The Vincent sculpt really needs a sculpted neck and the eyes look too far apart on Jules. Before dropping the money it would be nice to see the change.
The same thing kept me from buying the road warrior figure as the sculpt looked wrong and the promise of it being fixed or paint fixed with no pictures to back it up didn't fill me with enough confidence to drop 1500$+ on a figure
Jules eyes definitely look too far apart. CK also promised to repaint "HEAT" duo but nope, never happened, received Pacino painted in Hulk color.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Mia looks incredible so far, and with the improvements to the Vincent sculpt, this is shaping up to be one hell of a set.

I'm definitely getting these- they look really good

I'm really diggin' Jules sculpt! That's a purchase for sure but I'd like to see how the revisions on Vince turned out before grabbing his.

Really eager to see more of Mia!!!! Would love to see a Jack Rabbit Slim version of Vince to accompany her

can you guys choose what is the best outfit you want Mia wear? what scene? dancing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back