[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jules looks pretty good. They forgot the tie pin though, and the ring looks a bit bland. No pics of the dork clothes yet...

No updated pics of Vincent. :(

And again, they have a five day limited 10% off offer... decisions decisions.

Good news though, the email certainly outlined an intention to do Mia :rock

Not in right now unfortunately. Price is too high for something I'm not completely sold on. Here's to some modifications I guess.

Here's a few

5d6abd69220875ca3ed54c5dee38530a.jpg

67d4fcae145ec11990a94ce5e41c351f.jpg

8b92c8f1f36535c57d7e2fb5be3bba5a.jpg

0266dfffc755b34a3c7d0d64fbb1c8ef.jpg

73c8a07b53dc0d819187badc4ae633be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decided just to get the Jules sculpt, already got most of the Rainman PF set but the sculpt on their Jules doesn't hold a candle to CK's sculpt.

Does Julies headsculpt look a tad too small ?

I like that a lot, good start. :)

Does Julies headsculpt look a tad too small ?

Maybe just a tiny bit small...

The Jules dropbox folder has been updated with pics of the dork clothes. The clothes themselves look good but the body isn't anywhere near as good as Vincent's for displaying. Not enough African American bodies on the market! :gah:

The Vincent sculpt really needs a sculpted neck and the eyes look too far apart on Jules. Before dropping the money it would be nice to see the change.
The same thing kept me from buying the road warrior figure as the sculpt looked wrong and the promise of it being fixed or paint fixed with no pictures to back it up didn't fill me with enough confidence to drop 1500$+ on a figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back