[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4e3c3ba50ff8016183f842da436a87db.jpg

c2b1df1c5a49aae419bb25fe1f216e00.jpg

9d6254c896c0538b26fdd0dc687e0aa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! What I'm looking to see is how the shoes and feet were handled

I'd love to see other pics before can Judge, especially a photo of all the entire figure, and some other of the outfit in particular of the coat and the black "Gilet" (that seems me a bit bigger)

The White shirt is beautiful but i'll give more importance to the buttons that are not screen accurate like could be

6e6e49851f0b99885b89e7c7f2c8dffc.jpg

About the body i can't say too much because i don't understand well the anatomy with those few shot but seems good

The Headsculpt is Beautiful, but i'd LOVE to have available also a bald version for can make a Hair implant.

Domenico.

Nice!!! Thanks Denrep! Looks like they nailed the shoes but I wondering if there's are a pair of bare feet to swap with

An OD DX version would be sick

I wonder if there are more accessories. $5 milkshake? Make-up compact? JRS menu?

I'd love to see other pics before can Judge, especially a photo of all the entire figure, and some other of the outfit in particular of the coat and the black "Gilet" (that seems me a bit bigger)

Domenico.

she is up for preorder. More pics are in the dropbox folder

I might take the headsculpt because it is a good headsculpt but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back