[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** NEW SCULPT WIPS**

Can I have more information please? I want to purchase David but will there be only 2 head sculpts unpainted? Also what is the pricing?

Can I have more information please? I want to purchase David but will there be only 2 head sculpts unpainted? Also what is the pricing?

The only info that is confirmed is the little bit that's been revealed in this thread. No pricing or additional details have been announced yet, but if your interested stay tuned for further developments!

Why thank you! I wish I could take credit for it! :lol

are these still available??

ok, thanks- do i have to be on some sort of list or when it is announced we will be able to preorder? thanks for the info

ok, thanks- do i have to be on some sort of list or when it is announced we will be able to preorder? thanks for the info

Well... here's one that you're not too late for :wink1:

Just subscribe and keep tabs on the thread. You don't need to be on a list for David, but if you're interested in seeing Michael come to life, then there is a list for him (he'll get green-lit if the interest list reflects enough serious interest).

The way this company usually handles ordering is thru an open PO time frame (i.e. ordering would be open for 2-4 weeks). As long as you stay tuned, you'll be able to catch this

Would be awesome to get all of the boys....Michael and Sam included.

lol- thank you sir!

Pretty sure it hasn't. I'm sure Mike will let us know when the times arrives. I would be devastated if I missed the preorder lol can't wait for this bad boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No nothing has moved forward since the last WIP. Mike is on it as we speak.

Yea fellas, no news yet but no one should worry. PO will be hard to miss. Everyone on the mailing list should get emails and whoever doesn't will surely see the buzz in this thread. I'll see if I can get any further info tomorrow

Yes def excited about this!! Oh yea!!!!

I want Kiefer Sutherland and Alex Winter. Put me on the list! thanx

This is done by Cult King too...no updates on this yet?

Back