[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** NEW SCULPT WIPS**

Ah yea, that's right. Forgot about that

It's okay Mike its all the livin large out at the Ski resorts with gourmet room service that make you forget about small things in life! My boy killing it on the slopes! Yaaa BOY! Killing it

It's okay Mike its all the livin large out at the Ski resorts with gourmet room service that make you forget about small things in life! My boy killing it on the slopes! Yaaa BOY! Killing it

:lol:lol

I miss the hobby and I miss this forum. I gotta get reconnected

A couple days after all were received he opened a short window for Normal sets , no DX no War Armor, no shield, metal sword or additional head sculpts. I think he did about 20. You might want to go look in the Braveheart thread, I almost grabbed another one .

CORRECT he opened a extra 5 day window - where you could order everything apart from the metal sword/shield

i got 2 heads - shealth - war armour , i think it came to $740+ buyin parts separte.

From Denny's Facebook

17cd1a2d276f9311ad283ce4fb25f6ac.jpg

22ee97c21d9a331c83a5b4775c7b91a2.jpg

37636a6ac6e63c7be43a9b378e3583b4.jpg

03822ab9306134f55b5340a7a730e104.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its becoming awesome

We are close to ordering boys.

Yeah this is turning out to be one hell of a set. I wasn't too sure about getting the option with the vamp head but seeing the painted proto really changed my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** PAINTED VAMP SCULPT REVEALED**

Hey Is Michael being done as well? Put me down for both of possible!

Hey Is Michael being done as well? Put me down for both of possible!

Michael isn't confirmed yet. The interest list is still open and Cult King expressed great interest in taking him on, but that was several months ago so I don't know if that mind set has changed. If David is popular and enough people want Michael after that, we can express our interest and hope that it's something they still want to do

Great looking David!

Michael isn't confirmed yet. The interest list is still open and Cult King expressed great interest in taking him on, but that was several months ago so I don't know if that mind set has changed. If David is popular and enough people want Michael after that, we can express our interest and hope that it's something they still want to do

Mike, i'm sure that the interest on Michael will be higher from now on. Can speak for myself, i'm in for Michael 100%. Put me on the list.

Last edited:

Mike, i'm sure that the interest on Michael will be higher from now on. Can speak for myself, i was in doubt because Denny said he will make only 6 projects more and i wanted other stuff. But now i'm in for Michael 100%. Put me on the list.

Got ya down Ricardo :hi5:. Like I said, I don't know where CK's thoughts are now, but let's hope that they will still be as excited to make Michael as the were a few months back

Anybody knows if will be possible order the fullset with just the angry face?

I'm defo loving that David, so I'd be down for an accompanying Michael. Needs to come with noodles, shades and a finger flipping hand though!

600full-the-lost-boys-screenshot.jpg

How well are they going to manage that mad mullet/perm/eighties eyesore I wonder?

How do you get on the list for David? I've worked my way through the thread but feel I missed some info like how and costs.

I MIGHT be interested in Michael but honestly I'd love haim and the frog bros more

Back