[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** NEW SCULPT WIPS**

Seems like it's getting pushed down the list in lieu of other figures, since we saw the prototype so long ago, and Masterworks released a new pre-order just last night.

Masterworks? What pre-order did they release?

BOOOOOOOOOOO We WANT LOST BOYZ!!!!!!!! All the mobster characters and bad guys are getting old!!!

What is the preorder for?

Neva!! :lol:lol

Not old?! I disagree sir. De Niro and Pacino look like they've both been dug up after being on a 40 year bender in those 'career criminal' pics. The bags under Bobby's eyes look like they've been made from some spare skin off a septuagenarian's scrotum. Which is...awesome.

Not old?! I disagree sir. De Niro and Pacino look like they've both been dug up after being on a 40 year bender in those 'career criminal' pics. The bags under Bobby's eyes look like they've been made from some spare skin off a septuagenarian's scrotum. Which is...awesome.

Awesome indeed :lol:lol

That Lieutenant is such a great sculpt (should be 'tanner' I think) looks so real - bobby could've been better imo but great nonetheless- I'll probably get lieutenant only and bash a deniro with the helmet

Back to David! We need to make sure this doesnt disappear ! LOST BOYS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah. Best out-of-the-blue e-mail that I've gotten in a while.

That Lieutenant is such a great sculpt (should be 'tanner' I think) looks so real - bobby could've been better imo but great nonetheless- I'll probably get lieutenant only and bash a deniro with the helmet

That email was out of the blue to me too! I ran this idea past the boss man a few times but never got much response on it. I had no idea these were in development, or I would have had the thread up sooner :lol, But better late than never: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-king-career-crook-lieutenant-pre-oreder.html

I PM,ed Denny on Facebook to Check Bravehearts Still on schedule for may and also when will the pre-order window be open for this (David)

he replyed that it will be May to both - braveheart to be delivered and davids pre-order!!!

I PM,ed Denny on Facebook to Check Bravehearts Still on schedule for may and also when will the pre-order window be open for this (David)

he replyed that it will be May to both - braveheart to be delivered and davids pre-order!!!

Braveheart? Were some delayed? I've had mine almost a couple of months now.

Awesome, Good News!

I received Braveheart almost months ago.......?

Guys Denny made a second run of the NON DX NON battle armor run on Braveheart. That's the second batch.

Guys Denny made a second run of the NON DX NON battle armor run on Braveheart. That's the second batch.
When? How did I miss that second run?

When? How did I miss that second run?

A couple days after all were received he opened a short window for Normal sets , no DX no War Armor, no shield, metal sword or additional head sculpts. I think he did about 20. You might want to go look in the Braveheart thread, I almost grabbed another one .

Back