Custom Cape- (ALL NEW DX09 Final Cape Ver 2.0) limited to 25 pcs only

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom 1/6 Comic Batman Cape"s"!!

here is what the Stage 4 Cape looks like when open completely compare to other figures. Btw, thats Crystal in the back holding the cape, she is also the one sewing and putting all the capes together for everyone. Very nice and lovely girl who is into custom figures.

DSC06277.jpg

she also did these two wolverine back in 2008. One X-force, and the Xmen yellow suit. *Note, the yellow suit is a complete scratch build, not the original suit from Medicom. You can tell but the black strip on the side and top.

1101.jpg

Will be getting back into the wolverine after Batman is over.

Nice capes bud. Too bad I don't have a DC 13" body.

Thank you :) the cape is universal, it doesn't have to be for a 13" DC body. Let me know what body you would like it for n how long or short, we can customize the length for everyone's need.

Elvis' cape is being sewn by Crystal right now, sould be done by Monday n ship out. He'll be the first one to recieve it, perhaps a review on it : )

Awesome capes, especially the stage 4 version is excellent. Unfortunately I would need a very specific tone of blue for my comic Batman.

We understand, even when the cape is done, still need the same color fabric to match the boots n gloves :slap

Make a Black one!

you should speak to hanouman about a possible collaboration with wolverine. hes going to be working on a masked wolverine sculpt at some point. perhaps you could offer the clothing when he does the masked version. that yellow wolvie suit looks nice :)

you should speak to hanouman about a possible collaboration with wolverine. hes going to be working on a masked wolverine sculpt at some point. perhaps you could offer the clothing when he does the masked version. that yellow wolvie suit looks nice :)

Hmm.... Sounds good, I don't really know him, but would to get to kmpnow him better. Need to make sure if our suit is up to his standard. He is an expert :clap:clap

Within the next few days, Crystal n I will test fit on the HT regular n Arnold body. Show the cape on different body, Cystal has lots of fun customizing 1/6 figure. She going to start making of her own soon.

Buy this man cape's!

Waiting for mine, will post lots of pics once here for people who are still unsure!

Yes do this, Would defiantly want one of them :rock

She wanted to work on this Woverine next!

1112.jpg

1115.jpg

HOCXFwolverine1.jpg

IMG00022-20100303-1820.jpg

IMG00020-20100303-0010.jpg

We'll be using this very similar template for the Batman suit(bottom half) n top will be similar like the DC 13". Reason why is because the DC 13" suit sewing is along the side continue to the arms. Shows no shoulder lining. Perfect for muscle body and stretch eithe the big rms or V-shape back.

Once that suit is ready.... Magneto n Cyclops is next!

Last edited:

what body are you displaying that on? i take it the suit will be made for fit on hot toys figure rather than the DC 13

what body are you displaying that on? i take it the suit will be made for fit on hot toys figure rather than the DC 13

The suit will fit HT as of now. Picture above, yellow suit is HT Wolverine body, bottom- custom thouder thigh. The choice of the suit really depends on our final decision with the group :clap Crystal n I will try to make a few to fit on all typs of body.

We just recieve a Triad grey suit.... -___- to T___T it barely fit HT regular body..... So sad

i ordered a triad grey suit for my custom batman. havnt received it yet, but hope it fits on a hot toys body else screwed lol. what hot toys body was you fitting the triad suit on

i like the black and grey wolvie suit more then the gold colour ;)

I hate the triad suit, the cut is bad and the material isn't lycra.
It is a kind of cotton that isn't very stretch and looks more like pyjamas IMO.

Back