Custom Cape- (ALL NEW DX09 Final Cape Ver 2.0) limited to 25 pcs only

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom 1/6 Comic Batman Cape"s"!!

i ordered a triad grey suit for my custom batman. havnt received it yet, but hope it fits on a hot toys body else screwed lol. what hot toys body was you fitting the triad suit on

i like the black and grey wolvie suit more then the gold colour ;)

Sadly I fit the Triad grey suit on a regular HT body, picture is shown on the picture where Cystal hold the cape open. It looks like it fit, but it was a struggle. I'm sure if I do some crazy poses eithe leg n thigh, the sewing will burst....

I love the black one as much as the yellow. The black X-Force design was a pain in the A$$ to make, n the fabric was extremely expensive n hard to find, but very very nice. It's thin, elastic, n extremely easy to work on. But the style of the comic design is almost..... Unrealistic to do. But some how we manage to make it happen. The final picture isnt up yet, we'll post more when it's ready to go. I'm sure everyone will be satisfy with it. Because Wolverin's major issue with the suit is his anoying shoulder piece......

ahhh thats a bummer with the triad suit. was going to use it for a alex ross batman. have to rethink now.

tony - black x force suit is a slick look for wolvie. i can imagine the shoulder piece being difficult.
i would really love one day to have a badass cyclops to go with a super bad ass wolvie.
only person i know thats ever done a cyclops in 1/6 is elvis. theres not even any custom heads of cyclops flaoting around anywhere, and not many people i have asked in the past have wanted to sculpt one.

ahhh thats a bummer with the triad suit. was going to use it for a alex ross batman. have to rethink now.

tony - black x force suit is a slick look for wolvie. i can imagine the shoulder piece being difficult.
i would really love one day to have a badass cyclops to go with a super bad ass wolvie.
only person i know thats ever done a cyclops in 1/6 is elvis. theres not even any custom heads of cyclops flaoting around anywhere, and not many people i have asked in the past have wanted to sculpt one.

I have a Cyclops in the collection, but he is most likely the last custom I'll get my hands on. Tho if the suit comes out nice, I might work on him for a bit. N yes, Elvis' Cyclops looks great, the custom gear on him is just original n one of a kind. If you stick around long enough, I might make a dark black suit n if you are interested, let's make a black Cyclops together.

Re: Custom 1/6 Comic Batman Cape"s" n more!!

have you got a head sculpt for cyclops? i be up for cyclops 100% but it really has to be badass for me to be interested. i dont own a wolverine yet but would go nice side by side for the future.

have you got a head sculpt for cyclops? i be up for cyclops 100% but it really has to be badass for me to be interested. i dont own a wolverine yet but would go nice side by side for the future.

I do have the Medicom Cyclops, and its decently nice since it came with great accessories for mod.

IMO the head sculpt for the medicom cyclops looks to toyish. it would really have to be reworked quite alot.
the jacket with the medicom cyclops was great.

Yes, that's the same one I ordered..... Good for a female body...., n yes, Elvis is right, it does look like a PJ at times.

triad suits are not all.that good for batman IMO... Elvis has used some of my suits in past... we make them to fit any body type.

nice work on capes Tony:clap

my lycra stretch suit... nlw some we made with leather underwear attached to suit... some suits are made two piece like alex ross, so you can have pants on shirtless....

picture.php

triad suits are not all.that good for batman IMO... Elvis has used some of my suits in past... we make them to fit any body type.

nice work on capes Tony:clap

my lycra stretch suit... nlw some we made with leather underwear attached to suit... some suits are made two piece like alex ross, so you can have pants on shirtless....

Moe's suit is very nice, definitely one of the best out there!:clap

Last edited:
Re: TonyMeis Custom 1/6 Comic Batman Cape"s" n more!!

I kind of want one of these for my OC Batman...

Re: TonyMeis Custom 1/6 Comic Batman Cape"s" n more!!

Here is Elvis' Stage 4 cape. Crystal has spent a good amount of time and effort sewing this one very straight for high quality to satisfy Elvis' need. the Corner will be cut tonight. Picture will be post up soon, and hope you like it!

Inside Lining compare to the figure.
DSC06392.jpg

Inside lining, a bit larger than my first one. Its much noticeable and better for visual.
DSC06393.jpg

Here shows the detail and how it appear from the outside.
DSC06394.jpg

Back