Custom Cape- (ALL NEW DX09 Final Cape Ver 2.0) limited to 25 pcs only

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Cape- DX12, DX09 (new 1/4 cape and 89 Batman cape ver 3.0)

I'm gonna take some new pictures sometime soon : ) it'll show the different between each.

Excellent. Looking forward to those! I find the drape seems to give an "epic" feel to the figure. I'll wait for your pictures before I change my order;)

Custom Capes ready to be package and ship out this Friday
- DX09
- DKR Battle Version
- DKR Wire Cape
- 1/4 EB Cape
- 1/4 Wire HT Cape
- 1/4 Battle Drape

Do NOT ask if your cape is in there, you'll receive paypal notice or shipping tracking by email.

Tony Mei

here are the pictures of the New 1/4 HT DKR Drape cape

Custom 1/4 DKR Drape cape

- $65+SH $7 in USA, $11 International
- Fabric is heavy, but still able to create very beautiful natural drape lines
1. around the neck and cape insert area
2. from the rear drape down beautifully
- ready to install
- Rear V-shape neck cut
- Battle version pattern w/floor length
- sewing line inside to create the natural drape effect

here are some pictures with bright lights to see the detail of the sewing crease and drape effect

Last edited:

Hey Tony, are you planning on making capes for the Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman when it comes out?

If so, here's something to look out for:

In the movie the cape completely covered the back and didn't show any of the blue suit, but on the Hot Toys figure the blue is showing and you can see what looks like the zipper

Movie stills:
F1jwwfa.jpg

kYUU9Yq.jpg

Hot Toys figure:
WkTrMzo.jpg

Just a heads up for the future! Can't wait to see how awesome your cape will turn out

Last edited:

Hey Tony, are you planning on making capes for the Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman when it comes out?

If so, here's something to look out for:

In the movie the cape completely covered the back and didn't show any of the blue suit, but on the Hot Toys figure the blue is showing and you can see what looks like the zipper

Movie stills:
F1jwwfa.jpg

kYUU9Yq.jpg

Hot Toys figure:
WkTrMzo.jpg

Just a heads up for the future! Can't wait to see how awesome your cape will turn out

and yes, I have made a prototype few months back, as soon the figure from HT is release, we'll work on the length and make proper adjustment to look better

currently still prototype, still need to adjust the length, but as you can see, the fabric we choose, the color(a lot darker than it shows in these pictures), and the drape effect looks much more movie accurate in our opinion. Hope you like it

and yes, I have made a prototype few months back, as soon the figure from HT is release, we'll work on the length and make proper adjustment to look better

currently still prototype, still need to adjust the length, but as you can see, the fabric we choose, the color(a lot darker than it shows in these pictures), and the drape effect looks much more movie accurate in our opinion. Hope you like it

Already looks great! Love the draping of your capes!

Re: Custom Cape- DX12, DX09 (new 1/4 cape and the ALL NEW DX09 Batman cape)

1/6 1989 Batman Battle Cape
- all the leather like fabric (exterior)
- inner fabric sewn to be screen accurate
- flip back for battle position
- heavy, drapes well
- ankle length
- new pattern
- new design

this Battle cape was made base on all these years of experience from making capes. We would like to put all our effort into this piece. I have been staring at this figure for the past couple of weeks, gathering all types of movie pictures and screen shots from my Blu-ray scenes. Night after nights of planning, designing, and made many trail and errors..... and finally, the all new 1989 Batman Battle cape has been completed. As for the result, I'm actually very satisfy with the over all look. It has all the key points I would love this cape to have. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for any question or further detail.

*and yes, he has been standing next to my night stand by my bed for the past two weeks straight. As soon I got an idea, it was draw on my notepad right away :D finally can sleep in peace now

Thank you all

Tony Mei

Last edited:

I got confirmation from OMG that the stock MoS cape cannot be removed (maybe with some modding though?). Do you think there is still an option for custom capes with some modding or is it better to not have too much hope?

I got confirmation from OMG that the stock MoS cape cannot be removed (maybe with some modding though?). Do you think there is still an option for custom capes with some modding or is it better to not have too much hope?

of course :) that stock cape is unbearable for me, I'll find ways to make it happen anyway :D

of course :) that stock cape is unbearable for me, I'll find ways to make it happen anyway :D

Great to hear! I hope there will be a way for us clumsy people to add a custom cape too without causing damage to the suit.. :p I guess it all depends on how the cape is really attached

Re: Custom Cape- DX12, DX09 (new 1/4 cape and the ALL NEW DX09 Batman cape)

Hi!!! any plan on the man of steel cape???

Back