Custom Cape- (ALL NEW DX09 Final Cape Ver 2.0) limited to 25 pcs only

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Cape- DX12, DX09 (new 1/4 cape and the ALL NEW DX09 Batman cape)

I watched the movie again last night, and to me, the cape seems darker, almost like burgundy.
Tony, are the colors in your pics a true representation of the color of the cape?

To me, one of the things that's throwing off the stock cape based on pics is the bright red color, and of course, not laying flat on the shoulders.

The color of the fabric I use is actually a lot darker than it seen, I'll show some more pictures once the figure arrived.

The fabric has a very nice thin velvet texture on the surface, but very thin and heavy at the same time. Still waiting for the figure to arrive so I can put this cape on to measure the length better once again. The goal is to make sure its at the floor all around. (Not to mention the special fold/wrinkles at the insert) I'm very picky about little things like this.....

And the cape opening around the neck will be adjusted to be a bit wide open instead of just hug tight like a scarf..... Many detail I want to work on before making it final.....

But over all, very similar to the picture of the statue I got.... But the color will be much darker.

As for how the insert work, I can't wait to see it in person :D extremely ready to get my hands on this bad boy already!!

Glad to hear that.
As usual, your attention to detail is astounding.
I was gonna ask you about the texture cause last night, I did notice that in close up, it had a velvety texture to it.

I cant wait to see the pics.
Even before I pre-ordered the figure, I already had your cape in mind, lol.

You bring the figures to another level.

Last edited:

Excited to see you pull this off. I imagine you will be offering a wired cape as well? Definitely a figure and character that deserves a wired cape.

Excited to see you pull this off. I imagine you will be offering a wired cape as well? Definitely a figure and character that deserves a wired cape.

:exactly:

I cant wait to see the figure with your cape :hi5:

I've seen pictures of the insert, and it really does seem complicated :/ Looks like you really have to remove the suit in order to even reach where the cape is attached.

I just got your wired cape in today Tony! The package was stuck in customs for 2 weeks. Gotta say that I'm impressed with it. It's a lot stiffer that I was expecting but that allows it to be more pliable and hold its shape. Very impressed with its construction and the look of it seems accurate to the movies. But it takes some level of patience and a high dose of OCD to try and get the poses to look right. I must have spent an hour trying to get some barely passable "Spawn" poses lol. I just wish that the EB Batman was more posable since I wanted to recreate the parking garage scene with the van.

Awesome job Tony and nice touch with the Bale article on the package!!

3kco.jpg

41tp.jpg

te0t.jpg

jcw3.jpg

bcfj.jpg

n24c.jpg

f9td.jpg

vwoj.jpg

I just got your wired cape in today Tony! The package was stuck in customs for 2 weeks. Gotta say that I'm impressed with it. It's a lot stiffer that I was expecting but that allows it to be more pliable and hold its shape. Very impressed with its construction and the look of it seems accurate to the movies. But it takes some level of patience and a high dose of OCD to try and get the poses to look right. I must have spent an hour trying to get some barely passable "Spawn" poses lol. I just wish that the EB Batman was more posable since I wanted to recreate the parking garage scene with the van.

Awesome job Tony and nice touch with the Bale article on the package!!

3kco.jpg

41tp.jpg

te0t.jpg

Great hanging bat effect, love it :) maybe try making the background yellowish to create that scene effect. One of the wire is coming out, you can cut it off. Play around with the cape, but once you got the pose, just leave it and enjoy it :wink1: looks great!!!

I was able to feed the wire back in the cape, so no worries.

Where I cen order Man of steel cape and how much it costs with international shipping to Europe?

Email sent regarding MOS cape Tony :)

Payment sent for the MOS cape Tony :)

Is the dx 09 cape still available?

Hi, any chance you still have those Man of Steel capes available?

Back