Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm swamped at work so I haven't had a waking moment to spare. I may have some time tomorrow if I can budget it wisely but I'm supposed to see the hobbit with some friends. We will see.

I'm swamped at work so I haven't had a waking moment to spare. I may have some time tomorrow if I can budget it wisely but I'm supposed to see the hobbit with some friends. We will see.

You should go see The Hobbit, sounds like you need a little break from working so hard. We can all wait a bit more for Luke's wig. :hi5:

Definitely go see the Hobbit and relax it's the holidays! :wave

Saw the Hobbit today and the mOS trailer. Wow! Great flick. Now I gotta go to work. Crap!

IMG_6033_2_small.jpg

IMG_6036_2_small.jpg

Sick pose, awesome :hi5:

Spectacular work... the whole setup looks perfect and the floating hilt is extremely COOL!

Just a thought (I'm not sure if it's been discussed), but what if you took some flesh colored paint and applied it to the portion of thread that wraps around the finger (to hide the thread).

Great work!

Just a thought (I'm not sure if it's been discussed), but what if you took some flesh colored paint and applied it to the portion of thread that wraps around the finger (to hide the thread). !

Didn't even notice the thread until you brought it up. :slap :lol

Christmas was a blast. Kids and family all had a great time. Exhausted but worth it. Back to work today. I might be off tomorrow after a double shift today so I may have some time then. Ill be off around 6:00am so hopefully I can get a few winks and get rolling on this thing. I'm excited to see how they turn out as well.

Didn't get off yesterday till 10:30am. Had to go back in last night at 7:00pm and just got off at noon. Going to bed and getting ready for another round at 7:00 tonight till 3:00pm tomorrow. Then back up Sunday night at 7:00 going till 10:00 Monday morning. Thank god we are closed Tuesday.

Didn't get off yesterday till 10:30am. Had to go back in last night at 7:00pm and just got off at noon. Going to bed and getting ready for another round at 7:00 tonight till 3:00pm tomorrow. Then back up Sunday night at 7:00 going till 10:00 Monday morning. Thank god we are closed Tuesday.

:horror

Crazy hours Jim, what the hell do you do?

I'm a longshoreman on the east coast. It's our busy season right now and lots of people off through the holidays. Ill have about 70 plus hours from Wednesday to Sunday. I drive a 4 story tall machine that carries 30 ton containers. Maybe ill get a chance to cast these on the 1st.

:horror Hope they pay you out the whazoo for putting in that kind of time.

It's fair compensation but you can't help it when your exhausted. When you're tired you're tired.

Back