Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my ht head yesterday and fitted it today. As good as it looks in the pics you guys posted it looks even better in the flesh.

Can't wait to get a wig from you jedijim.

But I will so don't rush my friend

IMG_6531s.png

IMG_6538s.png

Thanks, guys. I know Luke never wore the cloak like that in the film, but I can't get the Medi cloak to close around his chest without the top looking bunched up. Might unstitch the clasp.

Nice pics, Guyver! Wish I had an extra Luke sculpt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, guys. I know Luke never wore the cloak like that in the film, but I can't get the Medi cloak to close around his chest without the top looking bunched up. Might unstitch the clasp.

Nice pics, Guyver! Wish I had an extra Luke sculpt.

It can be a pain to get the cape looking right, but it's not impossible. I found that if I futz with the hood some more I can get the cloak looking to where I like it.
DSC00830-1.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

DSC00831-1.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

And I still can do the Hood over look
DSC00799.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics guys. I'm constantly inspired when I come up here.
Update:
I tried casting some wigs but I'm not satisfied with the color yet. Gotta get the ratios right before I take anyone's money. Ill post pics when I'm satisfied I've hot something worth selling.

Funny. In the close up shot it doesn't look that huge in comparrison but if you scroll back and forth between the two pics its pretty big. Not to mention the hand covers up the saber from the pommel to halfway up the grip.

Funny. In the close up shot it doesn't look that huge in comparrison but if you scroll back and forth between the two pics its pretty big. Not to mention the hand covers up the saber from the pommel to halfway up the grip.

You are correct! the SS hands are huge, that's why I like the HT's hands instead.

It's ironic the SS glove hand looks fine on the TT, but the hands are abnormally huge, and then the medicom hands are far too small. :slap I actually used the HT's hand in the first shot.

But it's nice to to still be able to use the SS accessories.

Last edited:
Yup. The bone, sabers, cloak, and exclusive pistol are all great accessories to have. The sideshow glove does look really good. And it seems to fit well if you think that a gloved hand is supposed to be bigger than an ungloved hand. The medi is actually smaller than the other HT hands. Looks a bit weird but I'm ok with it.

I'd really like to take one of my grip hands and make a blaster damaged hand with some real parts and wires inside. That would be sweet.

I upgraded my Jedi Luke to a slim TT some years ago, but now I finally added some new boots, hands and of course the new HT sculpt. I'm really a lot happier with him again, now I don't have to hide the sculpt under the hood anymore covered in darkness. :)

IMG_6033_2_small.jpg

IMG_6036_2_small.jpg

Back