Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nice to have choices regarding the outfits, and it comes down to personal preference. I intend to keep mine with the vest on, so the only thing that bothers me about the Medi outfit is potentially the sleeves. Might have to find a way to fix that if it's a problem. The SS outfit does look very nice in your photos, guyver. :clap

I had forgotten that DX Luke, like many modern HT figures, lack actual feet, and I didn't have any feet parts that would fit the newer HT ankles, so last night I bastardized some old HT feet to work with Luke's slim TT. Tonight I still have to paint the hair, belt, and fuddle with the clothes.

I'll post some pics of my finished figure tomorrow.

You know you really don't need feet with either outfit, the med boots fit well, but I found that the SS boots really hold the piece and I can put him in the craziest poses without him falling over, I was amazed, but if you prefer the feet that's great.

I'm just happy that eventhough it doesn''t have feet, you can still customize it without the fear of it falling over posed, again that's just my opinion :)

I also prefer the Medicom Cloak to SS as well.
DSC00797.jpg

DSC00799.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5087258#post5087258

Last edited:
You know you really don't need feet with either outfit, the med boots fit well, but I found that the SS boots really hold the piece and I can put him in the craziest poses without him falling over, I was amazed, but if you prefer the feet that's great.

I'm just happy that eventhough it doesn''t have feet, you can still customize it without the fear of it falling over posed, again that's just my opinion :)

I also prefer the Medicom Cloak to SS as well.

I guess I'll have some extra feet for future customs then. :lol

Nice photos, btw.

One quick shot because I don't have a lot of time. More pics later tonight hopefully. My second attempt at a RotJ hair sculpt turned out okay, but I think there's still room for me to improve. Still very wip, lots left to do overall.

IMG_6429s.png

One quick shot because I don't have a lot of time. More pics later tonight hopefully. My second attempt at a RotJ hair sculpt turned out okay, but I think there's still room for me to improve. Still very wip, lots left to do overall.

IMG_6429s.png

Looks good, glad you got the medi suit to fit alright.

Wow plas! That's friggin sweet! Overall looks killer and the hair is coming along man. Keep up the good work.

That looks pretty good, plasmid. Properly posed and futzed to hide its weaknesses, the Medi costume works well.

That looks pretty good, plasmid. Properly posed and futzed to hide its weaknesses, the Medi costume works well.

Thanks, and you're right the Medi outfit required a lot of futzing. It's very tight fitting on the HT slim, mainly around the waist. I think I'll be keeping the vest on.

Very Nice what belt is that and did you put feet into the boots, how did you get it to not topple over with the media boots.

It's the HT belt that I lightly brushed on some black paint. I forgot to remove the two rivets on the right side until the end of my photo session. :slap

Yep I put the feet inside the boots. Took a hell of an effort, sanding them and the boots down to get it all to fit, but it helps with the ankle articulation a little bit and keeps the figure stable, so it was worth it.

These are looking so good!

Am I right in saying that every one of these requires sacrificing the Medi Luke to the scalpel, or are some people just casting the hair and dremeling out a wig?

Some people are making wigs.....
Casted hair pieces. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

FRRIIICCCCKKKIINNN SSHHHHWWEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!! im visting this thread like daily!..can't wait to recive my hot toys luke bespin set!!!inbetween a heafty debate with my brother over why star wars kicks star treks kulo!!!.

Love those pics guyver! This is awesome! I love how much collaboration is popping up on this thread. Great love being shown here for Jedi Luke.

Wig Update:
I got all my supplies today to start casting the wigs. Km going to try and cast them out of a harder but still flex able eurathane rubber. It will be pre colored a solid dark brown but with highlights using bronze colored powder. It should give it the same depth that the HT paint job gives us. Im off this weekend with the kids so i should be sble to find some time to cast and post pics. More updates to come.

Love those pics guyver! This is awesome! I love how much collaboration is popping up on this thread. Great love being shown here for Jedi Luke.

Wig Update:
I got all my supplies today to start casting the wigs. Km going to try and cast them out of a harder but still flex able eurathane rubber. It will be pre colored a solid dark brown but with highlights using bronze colored powder. It should give it the same depth that the HT paint job gives us. Im off this weekend with the kids so i should be sble to find some time to cast and post pics. More updates to come.

Can't wait to see your creation. Glad you like my pics, here's an idea I had
DSC00809.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

I love how I can get good use of the accesories from the SS Luke
DSC00812.jpg

Last edited:

Wig Update:

Sounds good Jim, curious though will this be form fitted to the HT sculpt? Thanks for doing this. :wave

Yes. This will be form fitted to the HT sculpt. Ill do the best I can. I really want this to be an easy swap and as close to fitting like a HT hair piece as possible. Right now the Medi is hollow so if you tap it or move the head at all it fall down like this.
utasa2am.jpg

Back