Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh i need to buy one sooo bad! but have to wait till my fat scrooge boss pays me!! curse you cruel fate why do you mock me:slap:pfft::impatient: :gah:im looking at the pics like daily!! and you have made the best jedi luke eveeeerrr such a simple mod and yet sooooo 1 billion times more effective and better! hmmmm the force strong in you is!,lol

Wig lowered a bit.
uhany4eg.jpg

This to me captures Luke's ROTJ eighties comb-over best. Hamill's face had aged quite a bit between ESB and ROTJ so still not sure the HT face nails it 100%, but it still looks pretty amazing overall.

Thanks guys. Ill be casting in a few days. I'm working every day till Tuesday I think.

I think the best way to do this is to cast it in a hard silicone rubber. It will be pre colored a dark brown and it will be up to the individual as to how you color the highlights in the hair. I will of course cast a few to get the right color mixture and post pics this week to show everyone what you'll be getting. Hand painting these will be more time consuming and I want to make sure the rubber can be painted before I sell.

I'm thinking for the wig pre colored one color brown it should be about $20.00 plus $3.00 to ship inside the US. Outside will be $5.00. Ill get back to you with pics as soon as I can.

So I darkened the hair, still in progress not the level of Jedijim's quality , but I'm liking it. I still like the SS outfit, but that's just me, but the I'd prefer the medicom vest. Again this is still a WIP.
DSC00757.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

That's awesome guyver. The vest looks really good there. Some shots make it look too big like a poncho almost. Did you fold the sides under so its not so wide?

That's awesome guyver. The vest looks really good there. Some shots make it look too big like a poncho almost. Did you fold the sides under so its not so wide?

I just wrapped the medi vest right side over left, tight high above the saber belt, once secure, I shimmied it down to waist level, then I took the SS outfit and pulled it down and once that looked okay and straightened the pants.

I liked the outcome:wave

Back