Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very first attempt (at serious sculpting or painting). Please, critiques are very welcome. I'm learning as I go. Still need to add the varnish, maybe cleanup a bit before I do.

Thanks to jedijim and Rorywan for the inspiration.

HLSkp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I think there's a lot of room for improvement. I'll post some pics of it on the Luke sculpt tomorrow after the varnish goes on.

I already have a mold of the head. I just need to make a mold with the inner bits when its fitted to the head. Right now mine will fall down over the eyes if you tap it the wrong way.

Looks great Chase... what body did you use for Luke? He has a nice believable build there.

And did you chop the tops off a pair of boots? I got some that were suggested earlier and they were way too tall for Luke; but not bad for Han.

Thanks GB!He's on a TT slim. Boots are a pair of Toys City German boots, didn't mod them.

And Barry, don't quit your day job....:lol

Cool, I'll have to see if I can find a pair of those. They look like a good size and height for Luke. The ones ended up with would go above his knee :lol

Back