Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few shots of the hasbro poncho next to leia's hasbro poncho.
gy3ate9a.jpg
ygu2y9yp.jpg

Also the hasbro helmet is huge next to the SS endor rebel trooper helmet.
eda2u2e7.jpg

what outfit are you using King Darkness? Is it the Medi outfit?

I can tell I don't bother you. Even when I'm not talking to you, or about you.

Maybe you could do me a favor and tone down the narcissism a notch or 1000. That way no one has to worry about you taking offense to people voicing preferences for work that isn't yours. :wave

Geez no doubt.

:lol

May I recommend you get an extra DXLuke belt? It makes a very easy transition into the perfect ROTJ belt? Just take some stuff off and paint it black?

After seeing your rory I think I'll be doing the same.

Page back one or two and find him you will. He's still in development stage so patience my friend.

:lol

May I recommend you get an extra DXLuke belt? It makes a very easy transition into the perfect ROTJ belt? Just take some stuff off and paint it black?

It's funny... but until these mods I never knew that it was the same belt :lol

I guess I'm really gonna have to do the same... but it will be kind of sad to say goodbye to old Bobble-head Skywalker? We've been together for so long I'm not sure how to go about it :huh

Nice work, everyone.

Question about the Medi boots: is dremmeling the interior necessary? Too tight a fit?

It's funny... but until these mods I never knew that it was the same belt :lol

I guess I'm really gonna have to do the same... but it will be kind of sad to say goodbye to old Bobble-head Skywalker? We've been together for so long I'm not sure how to go about it :huh

Just do it like a band aid. One motion. Right off!

Once your Jedi Luke with an HT head is on the shelf you'll forgot all about ole bobble.

Just do it like a band aid. One motion. Right off!

Once your Jedi Luke with an HT head is on the shelf you'll forgot all about ole bobble.

but he was the first.............and you never forget your first...........:monkey2

Yeah, that sounds likely.

Now I just need to find a HT head at a decent price, or buy a 2nd one and part him out :huh

Back