Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you get him to fill out the costume like that? When I put the SS on mine it looked like a burlap sack.

Not entirely happy with how it turned out, but I know where to go from here. Good learning experience.

IMG_6329s.png

IMG_6348s.jpg

IMG_6365s.png

Thanks, I'm going to start on the next one during thanksgiving weekend, when I have a lot of downtime.

Dang, that's looking good, plasmid. Especially that right side profile shot. Can't wait to see the refined version.

Looks great in this shot. :clap

Thank you. Now if only I had Jedi Luke clothes like both of yours, or jedijim's!

I just learned this morning that the order I had for Medi Jedi Luke was cancelled. Brian's Toys had incorrectly listed as in stock but was actually sold out. Back to square one on that and the hair. :lol

That's weird cause their site still says it sin stock. WTF!

Yeah I know! :gah: I even asked them about it, but gotta wait on the reply. Pretty sure they just haven't gotten around to removing it, because I even tried re-ordering it moments after mine was cancelled, but it wouldn't let me.

On the bright side, I just hit up Vareika for his. Spent a little more than I would have at Brian's Toys, but at least I don't have to wait a week and a half while they check their inventory to only get shafted.

Back