Daryl Dixon Sleeveless Shirt NEW IMAGE ON HITFIGURE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SculptorJoel

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, I have the run of five now completed minus weathering.

I am accepting payments for them, the photo's show the original prototype above them others, which shows how they will be weathered. All wil be different but will keep consistent. They are $46 delivered worldwide with Tracking. Also, the dark around the arms will not be there, that is where it is wet.

They are being shipped with Tracking from the UK.

NEW IMAGE ON HITFIGURE

DSCN5762_zpsa7d8d598.jpg

DSCN5635_zpsc19b5dc1.jpg

DSCN5641_zps5e87a24a.jpg

DSCN5640_zps94fb500b.jpg

DSCN5639_zpsea767032.jpg

DSCN5638_zps34ebfd16.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Daryl Dixon Sleeveless Shirt

Looks good but shouldn't it have more than just 2 buttons on the front?

yeah in the pic obove he has at leadt 4 i can count one is un der the strao i would out 5 just to make sure thts a really nice and accurate shirt if u can do more buttons ill be all in very nice so far looks perfect im mean you can do it whatever way you like but can you offer it with the more buttons option bro

yeah in the pic obove he has at leadt 4 i can count one is un der the strao i would out 5 just to make sure thts a really nice and accurate shirt if u can do more buttons ill be all in very nice so far looks perfect im mean you can do it whatever way you like but can you offer it with the more buttons option bro

OK, no worries. I will see what to do,l and get some pictures to see how many he has, to be truthful, I almost forgot to put any button's on at all.

I want one for sure please also how long befor these will be ready thanks really great accuracy though best vest iv seen so far man

I want one for sure please also how long befor these will be ready thanks really great accuracy though best vest iv seen so far man

Thanks a lot Mike, I am glad you like them.

I will show of a few mid week. They will be ready by Wednesday, I hope. Any screen shots are very welcome as I really can not see how many buttons they have, there seems to be no good shots of them.

These will be made available hopefully this week coming. I am hoping for Wednesday and two will be ready.

Re: Daryl Dixon Sleeveless Shirt ACCEPTING PAYMENTS

These are now available to buy.

They are done minus one that I left clean.

DSCN5635_zpsc19b5dc1.jpg

Here is one of the shirts on a 1/6 Soldier Story body, similar build to a standard True Type. The shirts have no blood, just the weathering.

DSCN5637_zpsb149114b.jpg

DSCN5636_zps1b8052e4.jpg

Realized the one I have shown in the photo, one of the buttons has not yet been fitted, will be though.

not familiar with that body. got a bruce lee body?

Back