Deckard outfit…

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
I’m starting an interest to see who would like a Deckard outfit. I have had three of the shirts made, the "Rachael interview,"the Zora retirement", and the “final battle” the three different pairs of pants that go with those shirts, the suit jacket, gun and holster, and the coat.

Prices:

The base outfit: $295 (With the base outfit you can choose what shirt, tie, pants set you want to go with the jacket and coat.)

•Coat
•Jacket
•Shirt & tie
•Pants
•Shoes
•Gun, holster and belt

2 Optional shirt, tie, pants outfit sets: $65 each
Head sculpt $37.50 unpainted, $60 painted.

Voight-Kampff machine, Whisky bottle and glass set $65

Deckard apartment display $145

If some of you do want everything, I’ll give a $45 discount.

Here’s a picture of the gun and holster:

bladerunnergunholster.jpg

Okay guys this is it. The seamstress reworked it (again) and it looks really good now. I think she’s ready to kill me now.
I’ve posted a shot of the real Deckard for comparison we went to a lot of difficulty to get everything on the coat, the buttons, flaps and collar to hit at the right places. I’m going to start a “for sale” thread sometime this weekend with the other outfits and stuff.
deckardcoat122011.jpg

"Final Battle" shirt, tie, and pants:
finalbattleshirtpaints01.jpg

Picked up the Deckard jacket yesterday. It looks good but it’s a little big, so that’s being adjusted.
dckardjacket.jpg

Shoes:
deckardshoes.jpg

Deckard’s “Western shirt” the colors have been darkened I'll get some picture as soon as one is sewed up .
deckardwestershirt.jpg

Here is a mock up one of the accessories, the Jonny Walker black bottle, I also made the whiskey glass but it’s being molded now so pictures later. the bottle need to be glossed and I'm having decals made for it.
brjonnywalkerbottle.jpg

And the voight kampff, I have a picture of this painted up I’ll post as soon as I find it. I made the VK machine about four years ago but never posted it.
vkmachine.jpg

Last edited:
Oh holy crap!!!!

That looks fantastic... Very interested in seeing what the clothing looks like!!!

Yikes!!! Two different BR projects!! Exciting!!!

interested, interested, INTERESTED. since a certain other customizer doesn't look like he's ever going to come through despite all the faith and patience in the world.

i think this will rock harder too.

Me too! I love Deckard's gun and holster! I'm interested! Deckard's one of my favorite characters, by my favorite actor! I've been after a great Blade Runner outfit for a while. The "Android Hunter" one I had before wasn't that good. Will you be doing any outfits for Rachel, or Batty in the future Spenser?

Back