Deckard outfit…

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have the final coat soon, we’ve really been working on getting it right and the collar has been a real troublemaker but we’ve added something that's going to make it worth it. Everything else is on track.

Steven

Put me down for a full set plus the other set of shirt and trousers. This is great!

Oh Lordy!!!!! The VK is looking super!!! So very excited by this!! Thanks for the awesome update!! Looking forward to seeing the other shirt!!

Peace!!
-r.

No payments yet. I’ll start the list up in the for sale thread once all the items are nailed down and final prices are set.

Well, we finalized the coat, I saw it a few days ago and it looks just about perfect. So I told her to go into full production. The other seamstress is sewing up the shirts and paints, I’m going to get at least 10 full sets done before putting it up for sale so there won’t be a delay in the shipping. I hate when you guys have to wait weeks or more for stuff. I’ll post pictures of both outfits on a body soon…

So, now that that’s Deckard is on the way who would like a Rachael set? I’m going to do two outfits the black “interview suit” that I have already done (pictured below) and the grey & white “piano suit.” It will be fitted to the HT TT female body,

rickracheal4.jpg

rickracheal3.jpg

rachaelpianosuit2.jpg

rachealpianosuit.jpg

Back