Deckard outfit…

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually the size is looking much better at second glance :) could you take a pic of the collar down like in the picture? Also would it be possible to get the sleeves adjusted smaller for just the one? I dont mind the blazer sleeves bunching up, as long as it looks more accurate ;)

This. :goodpost:

i really like the wider wrists idea - i hated how the android hunter one made it impossible to see the blazer or shirt where the sleeve ends. i really dig the collar on the coat too. can't wait to see the other outfits when they're ready ;)

i really like the wider wrists idea - i hated how the android hunter one made it impossible to see the blazer or shirt where the sleeve ends. i really dig the collar on the coat too. can't wait to see the other outfits when they're ready ;)

I'm thinking if the coat cuffs were smaller than I could pull the blazer/shirt cuffs through with some plastic tweezers like I did with my indy jacket/shirt. Though personally would like everything to be as visually accurate as possible and worry about the fitting after :D

I'm thinking if the coat cuffs were smaller than I could pull the blazer/shirt cuffs through with some plastic tweezers like I did with my indy jacket/shirt. Though personally would like everything to be as visually accurate as possible and worry about the fitting after :D

:lol now that would be a smart solution. i didn't even think of that. if the material is how spenser describes it (and it looks nice and thin too), should be pretty easy to work some nice worn-in wrinkles into it too.

Yeah I think some wrinkles are in order once in hand to eliminate that smooth look, especially with the shirt ;) Potentially interested in the Rachel outfits too, just cant get enough! :D

This is all looking great Spenser! Looking forward to more updates :)

Sorry guys, I’ll get the updates in soon, I have had life (or is that Wife) get in the way this weekend; I was threatened with death if I didn’t clean out the shed. Anyway… I’ll have the flaps shortened so the fit is tighter, that not a big deal, I can do it to this one with no trouble. I’ll take that picture with the collar down; I left it at the studio today so I’ll post them tomorrow.

The fabric does wrinkle nicely, I was going to do that and haven’t had a chance. When I dyed the fabric and dried it, it came out very wrinkled so it should work. Maybe sprits it with water and roll it up and let it dry.

The coat looks better everyday :) I Just had another look on my big monitor and the colors are pretty spot on! I remember BlindVoyuer did a run of coats a while ago that I missed out on, though whilst he did a great job I can already see a huge step up in quality with yours. You and your seamstress have really gone to town with this :) Great work! :clap

The coat looks better everyday :) I Just had another look on my big monitor and the colors are pretty spot on! I remember BlindVoyuer did a run of coats a while ago that I missed out on, though whilst he did a great job I can already see a huge step up in quality with yours. You and your seamstress have really gone to town with this :) Great work! :clap

you didn't miss out on anything... people who paid basically got scammed. he may have done a run, but only about 3 of that rat bastard's sets ever saw the light of day. spenser's project is miles better in terms of quality and reliability.

you didn't miss out on anything... people who paid basically got scammed. he may have done a run, but only about 3 of that rat bastard's sets ever saw the light of day. spenser's project is miles better in terms of quality and reliability.

Yikes! That truly sucks :( Hope those people eventually get their money back.

Last edited:
Hey... thanks for clearing that up! Back then, I contacted him a couple of times, asking if i still could get in. He never answered, and if what you are saying is true, now I know why!

Cool! I'm in for an outfit and extra shirt set. Looking forward to seeing pics :)

I'm interested.
Is this where I sign up ?
Is there a preorder link ?

A side question is the tie worn with the "Western" shirt the same tie worn with the "dash" shirt ?

I guess I will have to watch the movie again in the next couple of days

I don't how you do it Spenser. You continue to chug out quality pieces at affordable prices. Great guy here folks!:duff

Last edited:
Back