Deckard outfit…

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, this project is just about finished. I know that the holidays are upon us and everyone wallets are tight so there will be no deadline for ordering. As soon as I put up the sale post you may pay whenever it is convenient to you, so don’t stress about missing out. I’ll post pictures of a dressed figure later.

Some of you asked so I’m doing the “final show down with Batty” shirt, tie, and paints as well. So now there is a third outfit option for Deckard.

Very soon, my seamstress just finished 10 pairs of the grey and brown paints in suit weight wool, they’re very nice. The jacket is a fine linen fabric and the coat is rayon and has a heavy silk look, and drapes nicely. The whole thing is looking awesome.

Okay guys not much of an update but we are on the verge! I checked with my seamstresses and everything is going smoothly at the moment, one was slowed down by two family tragedies and getting colors just right has been a pain and a half! Today I made an executive decision to dye the coats a little different tint and it came out great. I’ve also added a little something to the coat that’s going to make a joy to display.

In all we will have Deckard with three different outfit choices. The “final battle” shirt is at the printers now and I’ve redone the western shirt to be a good bit darker than the prototype, it’s more like the movie now. New pictures will be up this week of the final coat, and Jacket versions.

Most impressive! I've been hoping a deckard outfit would come along some day and now there are two of the best looking ones in the running :)

Here are some pictures of the final “Rachael interview” outfit set. The other two set I’ll post later this week. The colors are a bit off in these pictures, I’ll try and get some that reflect the true colors later, although the first picture is dead on for the coat color, the jacket is a bit darker in person.

deckardoutfit01.jpg

deckardoutfit012.jpg

deckardoutfit013.jpg

Looking good! Really like the pants. Though I think the coat looked better in your first image, it seemed to fit better. There's something about the coat in these images which makes it look a bit too stiff and too large, particularly in the shoulder area. Did the tailor adjust the cut of the coat?

Oh yea, good catch, it is too big in those areas it's already taken care of, I forgot to mention it. I’ll say this it’s not at all stiff, that fabric is like silk, It’s very nice.

that looks pretty sweet, spenser. coat does look big, but if it's fixed, can't wait for the new pics. love how the shirt and tie came out.

Back