[DoggieDoc] Forrest Gump accessory set and bench: COLLECTING BALANCES

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Doggie,

My friend ZjwChina, he is on the list for accessory and bench. I've talked to him, he said he doesn't need it anymore, can I take his spot? If not, could you please put me on the wait list? Your works are really amazing. Thanks!

Is no way to get one hat and shoes?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

I have requested additional shoes from the caster but I can't say yet how many I will have available. Once I will know I will let people know.

Hi Doggie,

I have a friend ZjwChina, he is on the list for accessory and bench. I've talked to him, he said he doesn't need it anymore, can I take his spot? If not, could you please put me on the wait list? Your works are really amazing. Thanks!
Hello. I will put you on the list but I cannot specifically give you his spot. I contacted him multiple times at the deadline and when he did not respond I gave his spot to the next person on the waitlist.

And just to clarify for anyone on the waitlist; this list is in case people didn't pay or for anyone who wanted to give up their spot. I do not have plans at this time to produce sets beyond 40. If I do produce beyond 40 (i.e. if I have extras, more time, etc.) then i will move down that list. Thanks for the understanding, everyone.

Hey doc

Wether it be a whole set or just a bench, or just shoes, or just a suitcase, I’ll be interested in whatever becomes avail ;)

I have requested additional shoes from the caster but I can't say yet how many I will have available. Once I will know I will let people know.

Hello. I will put you on the list but I cannot specifically give you his spot. I contacted him multiple times at the deadline and when he did not respond I gave his spot to the next person on the waitlist.

And just to clarify for anyone on the waitlist; this list is in case people didn't pay or for anyone who wanted to give up their spot. I do not have plans at this time to produce sets beyond 40. If I do produce beyond 40 (i.e. if I have extras, more time, etc.) then i will move down that list. Thanks for the understanding, everyone.

Ok, no problem. Too late for this... Hopefully someone would give give up a spot. Your accessory makes me wanna get a Gump figure:

Lists updated. Hoping to have a pretty good progress report in the coming week.

Slowly but surely the suitcases take shape...

cc70abe66e7fe7d427824ff40b53ece5.jpg
6955bb398a03dbd2b68db7f3761f4e0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Paddles are done, more suitcases as well.
feb9b9c9467d0c228568b8b091deff56.jpg
4b46af49858c7fa6e8e7074b7cce6a78.jpg

Must be pretty time consuming to line up all of those lines on the suitcase.
It's not too bad... it's just time consuming in general to put the cloth on the suitcases!

We all appreciate your hard work Doc !!! Seriously!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks!

Fortune Magazines and Curious George books are done! Curious George covers will hopefully be done Monday. Really moving along well!
a40b1039c017ca825a4a9e254bc32517.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Doc!

Great work by a great artist
I appreciate that! A special thanks to Hunter McGarry and his dad at Bad Mother Tattoos for the decals, book inserts, and magazines!

Back