Accessory [DoggieDoc] TAKING PAYMENT: The Dude Otomix shoes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, thank you. But I have a question about peg, which one you can recommend? Right now it's a huge hole in shoes and regular peg is very small.

otomix.jpg

Got mine today, thank you. But I have a question about peg, which one you can recommend? Right now it's a huge hole in shoes and regular peg is very small.

View attachment 442317
The hole is for an ankle adapter... the kind you find in a foot. Just remove the ankle adapter from a foot (or I'm sure you can purchase these) , glue it into the shoe, then you can hook a normal peg to it like any other leg or foot.

received_659572331860039.jpeg

The hole is for an ankle adapter... the kind you find in a foot. Just remove the ankle adapter from a foot (or I'm sure you can purchase these) , glue it into the shoe, then you can hook a normal peg to it like any other leg or foot.

View attachment 442318

Oh, thank you, I though about same idea, but I have different foot which is one piece. But this is not a problem, I can fix it.

Oh, thank you, I though about same idea, but I have different foot which is one piece. But this is not a problem, I can fix it.
My apologies for the lack of clarity. This is how I've always done shoes. I figure it gives the most flexibility to the collector. I'm also always worried about strength and breakage if I were to sculpt in just a peg hole where you then have to jam a peg into it.

View attachment 442318
thumbnail_IMG_1853.jpg

I guess it's obvious for most of you, but might be helpful to some seeing result when ankle adapters are removed from feet...

Hi Andy, payment sent. I didn't hear back from you regarding international mailing so I have used the special post address of the parcel forwarding company I use in the States. I hope that's okay.

Hi Andy, payment sent. I didn't hear back from you regarding international mailing so I have used the special post address of the parcel forwarding company I use in the States. I hope that's okay.
Sorry about that... thanks, that payment should be just fine for these.

To everyone else that has paid since the last orders, I am going to try and get the currently paid orders shipped tomorrow. Thanks for the patience. I also still have quite a few people on the list that haven't sent payment. If you intend to do so please do it soon. I still have plenty of shoes but it's no fun randomly shipping one set here and there down the line. Thanks!

All currently paid orders are shipped already or shipping today. Thanks everyone.

Got the shoes today and they are much improved over your 1st version (which I own as well). Just one question, there is like a small hole on the front and back of the shoes. Is that due to manufacturing process? Or something intentional for screen accuracy?

Attachments

• 9C573A8A-CBEA-48CC-B9E8-0310A1E6F41C.jpeg
    9C573A8A-CBEA-48CC-B9E8-0310A1E6F41C.jpeg
    789.3 KB · Views: 52
Got the shoes today and they are much improved over your 1st version (which I own as well). Just one question, there is like a small hole on the front and back of the shoes. Is that due to manufacturing process? Or something intentional for screen accuracy?
It's a very odd product of the 3D printing process. In general it's small enough that it never bothered me so I hope it doesn't bother anyone else.

Back