Accessory [DoggieDoc] TAKING PAYMENT: The Dude Otomix shoes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a tad behind the schedule I wanted. I have to seal these and then apply a quick wash for adding and details. Otherwise they're done.

DSC09582.JPG

Last edited:
Hey, folks.... The Dude shoes are now ready for sale and shipping.

There is a price change from my initial description for a few reasons... the main one being I originally just based that price on the cost of the first run of shoes I did. Unfortunately since then shipping is more expensive, especially for international buyers, and the materials and production of these was a little different than before. Nothing huge but I wanted to be up front with everyone. That being said....

US buyers: $85 SHIPPED anywhere in the US

International buyers: It's a little more complicated. Let me start off by saying I DO NOT TRUST USPS. They are usually cheaper to ship but I have now had multiple packages lost in the mail using USPS. That being said, I DO NOT RECOMMEND USPS.

On average: USPS will cost around $18-$25 to ship
On average UPS costs around $37 to ship depending on your location. Some locations, like Japan are often more expensive.

So, for you international buyers it will be ~$75 plus whatever shipping quote I get for you depending on what service you want to use. Again, I highly recommend UPS international. They are very reliable, and usually very fast.

Please send payment to [email protected] Send as gift or please add 5% for Goods and Services

In a note with payment include ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Name
- Forum name/IG name/FB name
- What you are buying (i.e. "Dude shoes")
- Shipping address
- Email
- Phone number

PLEASE do not forget the information I requested... if it isn't attached directly to your payment it makes it VERY hard for me to keep track of. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

20220304_132142.jpg

Last edited:
Hey folks.... I'll update the list and respond to messages about addresses and shipping costs tonight or tomorrow. Weekends can just be a bit hectic with the family. Thanks!

List updated. International folks I am responding to messages.

Last edited:
All US and international buyers that have paid will go out today. I will make more labels as more payments come in and continue to respond to international shipping messages. Thanks!

Back