Accessory [DoggieDoc] TAKING PAYMENT: The Dude Otomix shoes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing! New version much better then first. Is it possible to buy it unpainted?

Hey, folks. Just a little heads up. The printers are busy with several jobs right now but I am hoping to start getting shoes printed over the weekend. I also still need to find a suitable lace material.

As you all may know I tend to only offer fully completed shoes and I don't really intend these to be any different. I don't tend to do CoAs for shoes but they will come in a little themed box.

A painted set of shoes will probably run around $85 or so shipped in the US, with international being more and shipping costs variable depending on what is chosen. Once I figure out the lace material I will finalize the price but that ballpark should be pretty close. So anyway just a little heads up!

Hey everyone! Long time no see.

So I washaving issues getting good consistent prints of the shoes. Not to mention I was finishing up the ET sets which are finally shipping. Well I've got the printing issues worked out so I can FINALLY get these going. So I'll be getting a big print job going pretty soon here and I can finally get these to you all.

Sorry about the lack of communication.

Hot off the new large format printer. Perfect details... so I'll printing a batch for this run. Who's still in?

DSC08984.JPG
DSC08985.JPG

Pretty sure I’m still in. Iris is not responding as to the status of my outfit which was supposed to be done over a month ago. I only need the shoes if I have the outfit, hoping she follows through.

Back