Accessory [DoggieDoc] TAKING PAYMENT: The Dude Otomix shoes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, folks.... The Dude shoes are now ready for sale and shipping.

There is a price change from my initial description for a few reasons... the main one being I originally just based that price on the cost of the first run of shoes I did. Unfortunately since then shipping is more expensive, especially for international buyers, and the materials and production of these was a little different than before. Nothing huge but I wanted to be up front with everyone. That being said....

US buyers: $85 SHIPPED anywhere in the US

International buyers: It's a little more complicated. Let me start off by saying I DO NOT TRUST USPS. They are usually cheaper to ship but I have now had multiple packages lost in the mail using USPS. That being said, I DO NOT RECOMMEND USPS.

On average: USPS will cost around $18-$25 to ship
On average UPS costs around $37 to ship depending on your location. Some locations, like Japan are often more expensive.

So, for you international buyers it will be ~$75 plus whatever shipping quote I get for you depending on what service you want to use. Again, I highly recommend UPS international. They are very reliable, and usually very fast.

Please send payment to [email protected] Send as gift or please add 5% for Goods and Services

In a note with payment include ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Name
- Forum name/IG name/FB name
- What you are buying (i.e. "Dude shoes")
- Shipping address
- Email
- Phone number

PLEASE do not forget the information I requested... if it isn't attached directly to your payment it makes it VERY hard for me to keep track of. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Finwee
Raymond F. - PAID
bob_falfa - PAID
cpoll36 - PAID
ren_dog
Merlino
greatlakes6 - PAID
vcpeng87- PAID
silvershark_9 - PAID
GAS
THE JOKER
Julie250 - PAID
mikatomic
Doomcrafts
Hunterdnrc
Six_Scale_Stev
Wilkster - PAID
Fadefilmstudio - PAID
tatony11 - PAID
hyazhoa
jamietafoya - PAID
geoffray - PAID
gooty - PAID
Offomake
Marfmaser - PAID
Entropy - PAID
SiriX - PAID
Daniella Villa - PAID

1581728685920.png
2d330d9687a531f53c465f0af658dcde.jpg
7e8a10b4026c191fab0fd3e997d91c31.jpg
92a8a48976d1d317eccc72db30bd0b9e.jpg
21768584_359416391138049_8288495158134465289_o.jpg
22041914_359416434471378_4636065791851662919_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Finally getting around to posting a thread for the new run of the Otomix shoes worn by Jeff Bridges as The Dude in The Big Lebowski.

The caster I used previously still has the molds so I can pretty easily get these going I just need to get accurate numbers. I will only offer the shoes painted and they will run $70 SHIPPED in the US and $80 SHIPPED internationally.

Let me know if you are interested. I have posted one shot of my shoes on a completed body using the new Rainman sculpt. I will find some other photos to show you all the details I just didn't have access to them on this computer. Thanks everyone!

View attachment 429487
I'm interested

Hey everyone! Finally getting around to posting a thread for the new run of the Otomix shoes worn by Jeff Bridges as The Dude in The Big Lebowski.

The caster I used previously still has the molds so I can pretty easily get these going I just need to get accurate numbers. I will only offer the shoes painted and they will run $70 SHIPPED in the US and $80 SHIPPED internationally.

Let me know if you are interested. I have posted one shot of my shoes on a completed body using the new Rainman sculpt. The other images are from the previous run of the shoes and shoe how everything looked as I was completing them. Thanks everyone!

Finwee
Raymond F.
bob_falfa
cpoll36
ren_dog

View attachment 429487View attachment 429488View attachment 429489View attachment 429490View attachment 429491View attachment 429492
Interested Daniele Villa

Back