Accessory [DoggieDoc] TAKING PAYMENT: The Dude Otomix shoes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame. Do you know how well glasses print with clear resin?
Antyhing printed in clear will end up having a frosted appearance once the alcohol rinse has completely dried. Spraying with clear coat will make it much more translucent and so yes ends up looking pretty decent. However a lot more post processing is needed if you want a clear and SMOOTH appearance where you don't end up seeing layer lines or getting distortion through the clear.

Hey everyone! Finally getting around to posting a thread for the new run of the Otomix shoes worn by Jeff Bridges as The Dude in The Big Lebowski.

The caster I used previously still has the molds so I can pretty easily get these going I just need to get accurate numbers. I will only offer the shoes painted and they will run $70 SHIPPED in the US and $80 SHIPPED internationally.

Let me know if you are interested. I have posted one shot of my shoes on a completed body using the new Rainman sculpt. The other images are from the previous run of the shoes and shoe how everything looked as I was completing them. Thanks everyone!

Finwee
Raymond F.
bob_falfa
cpoll36
ren_dog
Petes
Merlino
greatlakes6
vcpeng87
silvershark_9
GAS
THE JOKER
Julie250

View attachment 429487View attachment 429488View attachment 429489View attachment 429490View attachment 429491View attachment 429492
Count me in!

List updated, thanks guys.

I am sending a second set of shoes to the caster for a different project this week so I'll probably give him preliminary numbers based off the interest list so far.

I will "close" this list soon but not in the traditional sense. We're up to 15 so far so I will probably have him cast 20-25 pairs and then just offer the remaining available first come first serve.

Hey, everyone. I have the casts on order so I will update as soon as he has progress for me! i went ahead and ordered 25, which will cover everyone on the list so far and a decent number of people who might jump on late. Thanks!

How we looking on delivery completion on the shoes? With Iris finally waking from her year plus nap, I’m excited to get this completeD.

Hey folks. So my caster went silent on me. I am going to message him and see what's up. Sorry for the delay as a result.

Back