DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON: Baby Groot detonator CALLING FOR FINAL PAYMENTS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON: Baby Groot detonator project UPDATE 5/22 FIRST PROTOTYPE

That is awesome! I really wish I had some useful skill.

Re: DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON: Baby Groot detonator project UPDATE 5/22 FIRST PROTOTYPE

That is awesome! I really wish I had some useful skill.
You have the ability to pay people for their work. It's useful!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Good point, done and done.

Got a couple buttons cast up and did some work do get the red lighting to look just right.

lcSRsID.jpg

Htbq9Il.jpg

yHfiCGS.jpg

lWo0Qbz.jpg

Fantastic! :clap

[emoji3][emoji173]

Looks absolutely amazing! :clap

Got a couple buttons cast up and did some work do get the red lighting to look just right.

lcSRsID.jpg

Htbq9Il.jpg

yHfiCGS.jpg

lWo0Qbz.jpg

Holy crap that looks great !! Good job man !!

Fantastic! :clap

[emoji3][emoji173]

Outstanding!:yess:

Looks absolutely amazing! :clap

Holy crap that looks great !! Good job man !!

Thanks so much, everyone! I am beyond thrilled with the buttons and the lighting. It took me a good little while to figure out how to get the red lighting to look just right but I'm pretty happy about it at this point.

Only a few more details to go before the prototype is finished!

This looks amazing. Congratulations! I was wondering if there are any spots left open on the list to purchase one. Thank you...

This looks amazing. Congratulations! I was wondering if there are any spots left open on the list to purchase one. Thank you...
Thank you very much! You're on the list[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Should I pm you for pricing? very interested in this piece. amazing work!!

Should I pm you for pricing? very interested in this piece. amazing work!!

Thank you!

And nope, no PMs on pricing. I am still completing the prototype so I don't have final pricing figured yet. Once I do I will update the thread[emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got the wiring colored properly now.

5bc2eaa020b967196e294b1485afa69b.jpg
6885c034657ee677c94ff6f16f890c23.jpg
f796517c8dc19816f652cd525b1c4058.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Apologies for the lack of updates, been busy with The Big Lebowski sets. Anyway I had some time to do some painting today to show off how this will look when completed. Still need to add the wiring and duct tape, of course, and working on some ideas on how to do the batteries on the front.

There is still some placeholder stuff in there so don't worry about some of the "messiness". For example you can see hot glue tabs in a few places that I just used to tack things down. None of that will be there in the final product, of course.

xVrRLzu.jpg

g7wi9iS.jpg

uVldQP6.jpg

C5h2dDD.jpg

S5lx9Bt.jpg

WUoOlRg.jpg

GH8nojN.jpg

uOAdRrU.jpg

Apologies for the lack of updates, been busy with The Big Lebowski sets. Anyway I had some time to do some painting today to show off how this will look when completed. Still need to add the wiring and duct tape, of course, and working on some ideas on how to do the batteries on the front.

There is still some placeholder stuff in there so don't worry about some of the "messiness". For example you can see hot glue tabs in a few places that I just used to tack things down. None of that will be there in the final product, of course.

xVrRLzu.jpg

g7wi9iS.jpg

uVldQP6.jpg

C5h2dDD.jpg

S5lx9Bt.jpg

WUoOlRg.jpg

GH8nojN.jpg

uOAdRrU.jpg
It's boootyyyfulll

This looked great to start with, but with every new set of pictures it blows the previous one out of the water. Great job! :clap

Back