Full figure El Patrón: The Pablo Escobar Project (Full Set) SculptureJoa + Hongmoon Noh + Yunsil + DoggieDoc (Order Now)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“No one can control the dreams you have, especially if you’re Pablo Escobar. Especially if you grew up in Colombia.” - Pablo Escobar

Here is a glimpse at a few of the accessories that’ll be included in this project....

101A4D4F-633D-4C52-9B2A-2797118077AA.jpeg
999FB15D-7FF7-43E5-B582-A102CE7EF688.jpeg
1CC60098-3C2A-4FE0-904D-E494F76A218B.jpeg
3970425F-2C78-4BCB-B7C5-CBFC3377EDB7.jpeg
77402039-D60D-44D4-A126-ACFED409AE30.jpeg

Wow, what did she think of it?

She said she got chills when she saw it - the likeness is surreal. Her father is Roberto Escobar (Pablo’s brother, who is blind in one eye after receiving a mail bomb while in prison) and she told me was going to show it to him.

I plan on flying out to Medellín and presenting one of the figures to the family once it’s completed. Perhaps I can get his brother, son and wife to sign the COA’s. She said she would help me with anything I needed.

Insane, right? Lol ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Nowadays, the US government can listen to anything you say. They know where you are, they know who you’re talking to, and trust me, they know who you’re f*cking. You turn on a cell phone or a computer, and you’re doomed. But in Colombia in 1989, it wasn’t that easy. First off, there was no Internet. No cells. The best they had were satellite phones, and in order to capture a satellite phone, you had to fly directly over it. On top of that, the only people who had sat phones were the filthy rich, the landowners, the politicians. And the narcos were richer than them all. ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

929715A1-7330-4447-BA5F-28B836B36039.jpeg
CBECC706-887B-4823-BCE3-C693C669AD96.jpeg

I plan on flying out to Medellín and presenting one of the figures to the family once it’s completed. Perhaps I can get his brother, son and wife to sign the COA’s. She said she would help me with anything I needed.

Now if you could get them to sign the COA's that would be just incredible. That would make this one of the legendary customs!

She said she got chills when she saw it - the likeness is surreal. Her father is Roberto Escobar (Pablo’s brother, who is blind in one eye after receiving a mail bomb while in prison) and she told me was going to show it to him.

This will make it the figure of the decade.

Here is the pricing and payment options:

* Regular Price: $1850 USD

* Deluxe Price: $1950 (includes rooted hair and mustache)

* Shipping is included

* Kindly include the PayPal fee when you submit your payment or send as family/friends

* USA PayPal fee : 2.9 % of the total amount ($53 USD) or ($56 USD for the Deluxe)

* International PayPal fee: 4.9 % of the total amount ($90 USD) or ($95 USD for the Deluxe)

* The first sample of clothing is currently scheduled for June of 2021.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

Option #1

* If you pay in full now, you will receive an instant $150 USD discount. Your total would go from $1850 USD down to $1700 USD + Paypal fee (or send as family/friends)

* If you pay in full now, for the Deluxe Package (Rooted Hair and Mustache), you will receive a $150 USD discount. Your total would go down from $1950 USD to $1800 USD

Option #2

Payment Installment Option #1: READ CAREFULLY

* If you want to secure placement in the project run now, and pay it off in three installments, the deposit is only $675 USD

* A second installment of $675 would then be REQUIRED by: April 15, 2021

* The third and final installment of $500 USD (or $600 USD for buyers of the Deluxe Package) would not be due until the product is ready to be shipped.

Option #3

* If you want to secure placement in the run now, and pay it off in four installments, the deposit is only $450 USD.

* A second installment of $450 USD would then be REQUIRED by December 15, 2020

* A third installment of $450 USD would then be REQUIRED by April 15, 2021

* The fourth and final installment of $500 USD (or $600 USD for buyers of the Deluxe Package) would not be due until the product is ready to be shipped.

**Please note: the deposit is non refundable

I'm selling my spot on this run if anyone is interested. Only needs final payment once shipping begins, please message me!

Back