Enterbay NBA line related (Jerseys, banners, socks, cereal boxes)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's printed with a laserprinter on HP glossy paper. As long a you dont put you figure in direct sunlight all the time Im sure it wont lose its color. Then again: who puts their figures in the sun :)

They all come with the braces that Jordan wore the outfit with, or with an undershort. In Wizards he just happened to be getting old and needed the extra brace ;)

I could add sock to the outfits, but then I'd have to raise the price. As it's listed now people can pick and choose.

Haven't seen extra bodies or stands yet :(

So everything MJ wearing shown on each pics comes with the package (except body/head & stand)? Coz you didn't mention those braces that came with EB MJ.

And you mention a cover for the base print?

It's printed with a laserprinter on HP glossy paper. As long a you dont put you figure in direct sunlight all the time Im sure it wont lose its color. Then again: who puts their figures in the sun :)

They all come with the braces that Jordan wore the outfit with, or with an undershort. In Wizards he just happened to be getting old and needed the extra brace ;)

I could add sock to the outfits, but then I'd have to raise the price. As it's listed now people can pick and choose.

Haven't seen extra bodies or stands yet :(

Nice. I like the Space Jam one :D

9378570940_eeee98e0e4_o.jpg

I'd want to surround him with Looney Toon characters though :lol

So everything MJ wearing shown on each pics comes with the package (except body/head & stand)? Coz you didn't mention those braces that came with EB MJ.

And you mention a cover for the base print?
They come with the items listed with the pic.
As anyone who has the Enterbay figure already has the standard red/white brace I don't include that one, so for example on the 1996 Allstar, I don't include the black/red brace, cause you already have that.
I include the items MJ wore, that belong to this outfit:
- 1 jersey
- 1 short
- 1 white arm brace
- 1 1996 All Star base stand print + plastic cover sheet

For the base I print the illustration on HP Glossy Photo paper and I include a round cut PVC sheet (the ones you use for overhead projectors), so the print won't get dirty.
As a matter of fact I also use a plastic cover on my reguler Enterbay bases, because the Enterbay base scratches pretty easy :(

This is amazing! dude will you make more Kobe related items? I am going to gather some money for the jordan memorbilia for sure!

Only have the Kobe banners so far.
Don't have the Kobe figure myself, but maybe I'll do a jersey.
Expect to get the Lebron figure this week and want to make some items for that one first :)

well kobe wheaties would be a sell to me instantly. maybe some lakers pennants too... im a lakers fan, but u know everyone has to love and respect MJ.

You're going to make me broke Matt. Seems you are one step ahead of what I'm after. Is the dark blue 92 olympics design on the horizon as well?

Hehe, actually, yes, am looking into finding more fabric colors :)
Want to do a golden Kobe no. 8 rookie jersey, Navy Dream Team, Carlolina Blue UNC Jordan. But need to get the fabric first, so those will all take a while.

Gonna finish the blue All Star '93 this week :)
There's a heat wave in Holland, so not much fun making these items at the moment :D

I have literally no interest in Michael Jordan or Basketball but the stuff your offering up here is awesome! Very well priced also great work man

I think I see your stuff shared on Bill's facebook, hope you don't get shut down by him, be careful! Haha!

Back