Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great ! If they do end up going the sculpted cuts route that giant one on his forehead should be just blood dripping from his hairline, (so not a sculpted detail) the hair blood looks more like this when he has the chainsaw though so either way its not accurate to the ending, it should be sort of wiped away and less dripping like it is in the rest of the film
Screenshot_20220326-002547.png

Last edited:
I’m really liking what I’m seeing so far!
It’s just about there.
Personally, I think adjusting the eyes a little more up would make this sculpt pop! Again, I’m about an aggressive Ash.
Also, would it be possible to have the white hair streak on my sculpt? I love that look!

Attachments

• B8FC46EF-FF86-4777-B757-5FEC264C9257.jpeg
    B8FC46EF-FF86-4777-B757-5FEC264C9257.jpeg
    522.4 KB · Views: 0
This is what I was thinking. I quickly tried my ideal eye placement, my apologies it’s not the best, but I think my point comes across. That determined look and again, aggressiveness, shows he’s ready for slaying those deadites or the rotten applehead!

Attachments

• 68B548F1-AABF-4456-85FC-C59837A094AE.jpeg
    68B548F1-AABF-4456-85FC-C59837A094AE.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
This is what I was thinking. I quickly tried my ideal eye placement, my apologies it’s not the best, but I think my point comes across. That determined look and again, aggressiveness, shows he’s ready for slaying those deadites or the rotten applehead!
The eyes won't be sculpted into the head they will be painted. You can ask Waruna how you want your sculpt painted, eye position, white streak on hair. Etc just message him the request on FB. His normal paint will be the reference image of Ash before the final battle scene.

Thank you for letting me know that, I’ll definitely send him a quick message on FB. My apologies, just super excited!

We are almost at 30, once we cap the list It will be closed. If anyone is interested after I'll make a wait list, if someone from the main list drops out or doesn't pay the balance you'll be able to get their spot. You'll have a short window to do so if the first person doesn't get it the next in the wait list will get the chance.
Thank you for letting me know that, I’ll definitely send him a quick message on FB. My apologies, just super excited!
No worries. Your good bud I'm also very hyped to get it.

I'm in the camp of more determined looking slightly up painted eyes as well. Badass Ash.

Slightly up eyes for me too obviously..

Looking good, although I'm seeing a slightly older than ED2 Bruce though. Maybe its just me..

Back