Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 spot left.! Seriously thought we hit 30 already. Lol that was only 29.

Last edited:
Damn I am late lol Oh well, if someone drops out or more spots open, I am good for a set.

I also agree that the cuts should be part of the sculpt, but instead of actual cuts like the sideshow one, they should just be raised bits as that's how they are in the film, sort of like betos v2 sculpt and Caine's scared ash sculpt (seepic). Of course the real chin scar should look like an actual scar thoughView attachment 447364

If its not to late my vote is also for sculpted lip and cheek cuts as it will be hard to achieve the bumped up effect with just gloss alone.
Here are pics of Betos last ash sculpted unpainted as an example of what i mean

Attachments

• ash3.jpg
    ash3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ash2.jpg
    ash2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ash1.jpg
    ash1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm loving this! How do we start a list of people who want the eyes painted looking slightly up like mentioned before? Or does everyone want their eyes painted looking up slightly and not straight forward?

I'm loving this! How do we start a list of people who want the eyes painted looking slightly up like mentioned before? Or does everyone want their eyes painted looking up slightly and not straight forward?
I'm on board with slightly up. I think the consensus is we just let him know when we sene final payment in the notes.

Very happy this run is a success. I'm goanna start asking for final balance for those who asked for an unpainted sculpt. Painted sculpts will send final payments when Waruna finishes painting them. Stay tuned.

Very happy this run is a success. I'm goanna start asking for final balance for those who asked for an unpainted sculpt. Painted sculpts will send final payments when Waruna finishes painting them. Stay tuned.
Can we get a list posted to Waruna on the requests for eye positioning for those getting painted?

This looks fantastic! I have to say, I like the way the cuts look, definitely a welcome addition to the sculpt for sure!
I’m glad to see that there is interest in the upward eye position. I messaged Waruna about it on Facebook messenger and he said it wasn’t a problem.
By the way, attached is my rough attempt of the Ash sculpt with the slightly upwards eyes. It definitely brings out the aggressiveness and toughness to Ash I was looking for.

Attachments

• 0A123B36-1152-46E3-B7B5-98E8F33C2E51.jpeg
    0A123B36-1152-46E3-B7B5-98E8F33C2E51.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 0
Back