Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get what you are saying and sure "Screen accurate" but it's due to the make up. Instead of applying "cuts" on Bruces face. In-verse though it would be fresh cuts. Raised bumbs/scars would make more sense for an AoD Ash look. I think actual cuts would make more sense for an ED2 Ash sculpt. IMO.
accuracy over everything else for me, so I hope they stick with the raised cuts from the test print, I don't get why people want actual cuts, at no point do they look like actual gashes in any of the film's, they're just raised bits with some fake blood over them, except the chin scar of course

Last edited:
accuracy over everything else for me, so I hope they stick with the raised cuts from the test print, I don't get why people want actual cuts, at no point do they look like actual gashes in any of the film's, they're just raised bits with some fake blood over them, except the chin scar of course

The guy has chainsaw for prosthetic hand so i don't think we should worry about being medically accurate :ROFLMAO:

Screen accuracy is the only way.

I dunno, I just like it to look as realistic as possible. 🤷🏼‍♂️

So the paint work is going to reflect it looking like globs of "fake Blood" on his face instead of what the film crew might have been going for?

Or was the film crew going for fake blood/cuts on Bruce's face?

I dunno, I just like it to look as realistic as possible. 🤷🏼‍♂️

So the paint work is going to reflect it looking like globs of "fake Blood" on his face instead of what the film crew might have been going for?

Or was the film crew going for fake blood/cuts on Bruce's face?
I don't know mate I wasn't even alive when the movie was shooting 😅 doesn't change the fact that they're not realistic cuts in the movie

I don't know mate I wasn't even alive when the movie was shooting 😅 doesn't change the fact that they're not realistic cuts in the movie
Well, nothing is "realistic" in any movie, but it's what's meant to be implied. Raised scars makes sense for AoD, if he were to get the cuts in ED2 then they would be/should be fresh cuts. That's my rational way of thinking of it anyway. But it's whatever the majority wants.

So I went ahead and took a little more time on “marking-up” the eyes. I think this is overall how I would see the “slightly looking up eyes”. While the eye color is not perfect by any means. Again, I think I captured the anger and intensity.

In regards to the cuts, I agree the K.Bowen and Peteskywalker, I would go for film accuracy. I love the way the cuts look in EDII way more than AOD.

Attachments

• 297E29F7-ABC7-4205-9664-ED655EB1736D.jpeg
    297E29F7-ABC7-4205-9664-ED655EB1736D.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 0
Sign me up for 5 more sculpts!😁
Does he really plan on making a possessed version as well?

It looks fantastic! Tried my hand at the slightly upwards eyes again with the sculpt facing forward. It was hard from this angle to capture the anger, but I think you get the idea.
Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• E0CDC3DE-35BC-4E8F-B619-EF8D5AB27DB4.jpeg
    E0CDC3DE-35BC-4E8F-B619-EF8D5AB27DB4.jpeg
    372.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I agree that it should have been cuts instead of Edward scissorhands- Esque scars but it seems it’s too late to change now?
They won't look like scars with fresh blood on them, they are literally just raised bits in the film, cuts wouldn't be screen accurate 😅
tumblr_5e620a8c224509600bb20e90b8eded2e_da0275b7_400.gif

Back