Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys while sending payments as F&F or Gift don't forget the balance does include shipping so no need to pay again. Also please remember to include your forum names when sending the balance. Update: sorry for the confusion on shipping I'm at work so I'm going back and forth with myself. Lol
Can this message be explained a little more clearly. I want to make my final payment.
Sorry if I am not getting it.....

Can this message be explained a little more clearly. I want to make my final payment.
Sorry if I am not getting it.....
The final balance you send includes shipping. So if you wanted it painted the original price is $250 plus 25 shipping. You paid the $50 deposit so whatever is left is the final balance. So in this case $225.

The final balance you send includes shipping. So if you wanted it painted the original price is $250 plus 25 shipping. You paid the $50 deposit so whatever is left is the final balance. So in this case $225.
That's what I figured. Wanted to make sure, thank you!

Balance Paid!

Last edited:
Who ships the sculpts? I'm guessing they need our address at some point?
Waruna will ship them himself. He gets your info once payment is sent. But please also feel free to send me it also in case he misses it I can provide it also.

What kind of time frame will these be shipped out in, I’m currently in the process of a move overseas and I’m unsure of which country to get the item shipped to?

Back