Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the sideshow head is scaled the same as this then it should be fine. If anyone can provide info on it please do. Also anyone who hasn't paid please do so. I'll mark down everyone who has paid on page 1. Thanks

Were are people getting their jx toys s01 from ? I've bought a few in the last year and each one either has really glossy plastic or the torso and neck peice is a different colour to the rest of the body (i think to they were bootlegs as I've had jxs01's before and they were pretty much perfect)

Working with a friend to get the sideshow head scanned. If I can get that done we can have the perfect matched heads for your sideshow bodies too. So please let me know how many need their heads to be matched to the sideshow body. Also the custom boxes in the production.
And reminder for those who yet to complete their payments. Thanks
WhatsApp Image 2022-10-18 at 6.22.59 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
I dont have the Sideshow one to be sure of it. But If you can share any info on head sizing and neck opening i can scale it for you.
I have
Working with a friend to get the sideshow head scanned. If I can get that done we can have the perfect matched heads for your sideshow bodies too. So please let me know how many need their heads to be matched to the sideshow body. Also the custom boxes in the production.
View attachment 451128
I would love mine to match sideshow body too if possible
If you need sideshow head for reference I can provide it

View attachment 451128
I am also working with the sideshow figure. Thanks for going that extra mile!

That box top looks awesome! This keeps getting better and better. Can't wait!

List of those who paid and those who still have to. Deadline is Halloween so if those who haven't paid yet don't by the end of the month the spot will go to people who are interested in waitlist ( post and name will be added on page 1).
IMG_20221028_231238_580.jpg

Back