Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Balance and shipping costs covered.
Please scale my painted headsculpt to Sideshow Body size
I have provided my sideshow sculpt for scaling scan purposes
Cheers

List of those who paid and those who still have to. Deadline is Halloween so if those who haven't paid yet don't by the end of the month the spot will go to people who are interested in waitlist ( post and name will be added on page 1).View attachment 451602
I'm good with S01, not sure if this information is required.

Any updates in progress?

I'm good with S01, not sure if this information is required.

Any updates in progress?
Except the sideshow version rest versions will be completed by next week. And unpainted heads will be shipped right after and painted heads will go in to painting. Sideshow original head I will be having scanned by coming week with the help of Doomcrafts13

I will most likely be using the S01 for my ash custom, will the unpainted heads be scaled for that body ?

Updated List,

Reminders sent to those who yet to pay. For Bowen question ill have all three versions Asmus/Sideshow/S01 heads matched to bodies though initially I was asked to match only for the S01. so anyone who uses above three heads will have their heads match to each body type. not gonna be a huge difference but the necks. I Thank you all for the support thus far and will have the boot renders this week.

1667264069409.png

You look like a really well organised guy Waruna. Wish all custom artists were this organised. Great spreadsheet. Very good of you to do different versions also. That's a bit above and beyond.

If my painted version would fit nicely on a Asmus body it would make me very happy personally. Thank you again for your effort & communication in this project.

You look like a really well organised guy Waruna. Wish all custom artists were this organised. Great spreadsheet. Very good of you to do different versions also. That's a bit above and beyond.

If my painted version would fit nicely on a Asmus body it would make me very happy personally. Thank you again for your effort & communication in this project.
Yes glad to know we are in good hands. 😅

Back