Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boxes

313416415_10229274321910487_3498544460817505462_n.jpg

Thanks guys. trying my best to get this completed the best way possible. Production(printing) is completed except the sideshow version as still waiting for the scanned head from my friend. here is the render from the boots. I’ll share more renders soon. View attachment 452064
Beautiful! Will the pre order for these go up soon…? Don’t wanna miss out!

Is there much of a difference with the heads ? I have a new body on the way and if it's okay id like which ever version has the largest neck opening if possible please ? just so I have the best chance of it fitting the neck

Yeah can everyone specify the body they will be using.
I'm using a Phicen M32. It seems to fit the Asmus head fine so if he's doing his based off that mine should work.

Edit: just did a double check and looks like if he hollows out the head it'll work. I'm using an adapter and hollowed out the Asmus sculpt.

Sorry for the absence guys. I've been dealing with some personal setbacks. Anyhow the heads really dosen't have that much difference with each version. Neck opening is about 20mm and I have the hollowed neck for the heads. So you guys can use a neck adapter. Only concern for me is having the neck and head hollow attached without having any gaps. So for the asmus, s01 and sideshow heads will fit correctly. If any of you planning other bodies just make sure that neck diameter is 20mm or so.

As for the production I have completed all the versions of the heads including Sideshow version. I'm gonna ship the unpainted heads this week. Pick up date will be coming Monday. And painted heads will be started this week.
Head on the asmus body photo

C2344EF2-ACAC-4C31-8698-FF2C116198CF.jpeg

Sorry for the absence guys. I've been dealing with some personal setbacks. Anyhow the heads really dosen't have that much difference with each version. Neck opening is about 20mm and I have the hollowed neck for the heads. So you guys can use a neck adapter. Only concern for me is having the neck and head hollow attached without having any gaps. So for the asmus, s01 and sideshow heads will fit correctly. If any of you planning other bodies just make sure that neck diameter is 20mm or so.

As for the production I have completed all the versions of the heads including Sideshow version. I'm gonna ship the unpainted heads this week. Pick up date will be coming Monday. And painted heads will be started this week.

View attachment 452454
Thank you for the update, no need to apologize take your time this is all looking awesome!

View attachment 452454
Hope everythings alright mate 👍 you're doing an amazing job

Back