Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys. Next week I’ll be doing the prodcution of the 30 copies of Ash sculpt. I’ll share images of the head on the selected body to show you the sizing. Also I do add a custom box for each of my projects and all these will be sent with that custom box specially done for this project. Unpainted heads will be shipped out after next week and painted heads will take two to three months to complete as we are looking at 25 heads painted.
Thank you so much for the support and I’ll share the payment updates with Luis to share among you guys.

Looking for a spot of this amazing piece if anyone wants to let go

Will Waruna be making the boots as well or will it be a different artist? With the head being completed, when will we see the rest of the figure coming together (boots and clothes)?

Waruna will make the boots but it will happen after the sculptd are done. The outfit might not happen anytime soon as Asmus did a decent job on theirs so you can get that and tare it up to look like how he did at the end of the film.

While I wait for my painted head I did this quick photoshop for fun to see how it might look on my figure.
Picsart_22-10-05_23-23-12-711.jpg

What is the exact body to be used? Is the body of the amsus figure?

to me it looks like it's sitting too high on a S01. Can it be pushed down further or has the hole in the head bottomed out?

Back