Diorama Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/23/2020

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell

I've show him in lots of pics with other figures, but I guess it's about time to show him in detail!!

punisher1.jpg

punisher2.jpg

punisher3.jpg

punisher4.jpg

punisher5.jpg

punisher6.jpg

Head and clothes: Repainted Marvel Studios Punisher (one of my favorite headsculpts). The weathering is much darker in person.
Vest: I don't know, painted the skull on.
Weapons. The large revolver is Cygirls I think, the reset are various dragon and did.
Boots: DID

Last edited:

Great looking Punisher figure! Did you do the repaint... looks perfect :rock

Looks great. I've always liked that Punisher sculpt, but the Toybiz paint wasn't exactly the best. Great job!

And I love the base as well. Not dioramaish like Elvis' but works. Simple and to the point. Very professional looking. Something I'd expect a real Sideshow base to look like :rock

I might need to get some of these bases from you. House for sure. That one rocks!

Sorry carbo, I payed Evil extra $$$$ for exclusive rights to the House decal, you're ^^^^ out of luck.

Sorry bro.

:lol You better be joking or else I may have to pull some strings with Chris and make sure your House is a permanent Kurgan viktim.

awesome punisher and great job on those decals.

Got my decals in the mail today, thanks man! You always do kickass work... bummer I don't have enough stands on hand to use them all yet :lol

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Great work as always Evil!!!!!!!

I want on of those Halloween ones!

Sorry dude, I got the only one... exclusive contract and all that.

Damn! I'm really diggin thos stand decals! :rock The Punisher looks really good too, love the cuts on his face and the weathering and the skull on that vest are awesome!

Great job on those stand decals,EF. :rock I'd be careful doing any business with galactiboy though. You see how he does King.

:D

Decided to paint up the Terminator head I've had for a while. Maybe I'll get brave enough to paint up Darren's Arnold and Les's Reese head.

Searching for his eye color, I found sites that said blue and ones that said brown, so I went with blue lol.

I have a extra set of Gargoyls I may mod to fit.
TheTerminator1.jpg

TheTerminator2.jpg

TheTerminator3.jpg

Last edited:
Back