Diorama Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/23/2020

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell

evil sob FTW on stands and boxes......:rock:rock

very sharp work..........what kind of or thickness of cardstock do you use for your boxes or is it all one piece that you make creases at the folds?

I use poster board. They are all one piece. Each color you see is weeded and applied separately. They are light compared to real deal factory boxes.

Awesome work man... I am definitely going to have to get a Roy sticker for the stand, that really is too awesome.

i use to do the same kind of things years ago trying to replicate some old original hasbro boxes. i used an auto cad program for the carboard backer template & photo shop for scanned or downloaded pics of the box. then printed out the entire layout of the box as if it was all the way unfolded........then glue to cardboard. :banghead........what a big pain in the ass that was. some came out great.......some not. although i did find the whole thing rather challenging and fun it could damn sure test your patience for getting all that lined up & nice and smooth. again.....great job.

I have 3 of Evils stand decals coming my way, cant wait to get them in hand.

And have ideas for a few more :rock

I like what you have done with the boxes, and the stands are super.
Crisp and clean, very professional :)

Just got my stickers for the stands!!!!!. Looks perfect. gonna take some pics in a few. Thanks EvilFace!!!

EF's Stuff is the best. Precise, clean, sharp colors, great transfers. You won't find anyone who does better work. Congrats EF! :clap

I gotta get me an EF Sov Keaton Box soon. :D

Here some quick pic, but yes very professional and highly recommend. Now waiting for my Jason 8 from D.A......3 more weeks.....

DSC01153.jpg

DSC_1301.JPG

DSC_1300.JPG

Created some more. Someone didn't want to rip up their F13 3 Jason box to use the stand. And made one for Phantom of the Opera!!

Last edited:

I really like that Friday pt 3 stand. Think thats the way I want mines to be except just need to swap the colors opposite. Very nice, expect a PM this Friday for some more goodies!!!

hey evil, ever thought of or can you kind of curve the lettering towards the front of the base............i know not all software can do this but i seem to remember a program for making images for cd's had one. i know you couldnt or wouldnt want to do it for all the stands but it might help to keep the actual figure from covering up your work. just a thought.
something like this:
web_afg_040405_022.jpg

I'll curve the text if it is something similar to the source material I'm pulling from. Some of the lettering like the Phantoms would look better cut a bit smaller.

Got my 2 Shining decals and Jason V and they are FREAKIN SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look so f'n perfect!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

You do EXCELLENT work EV!!! Oh, and I liked the name on the envelope :rock :rock :rock

MUST BUY MORE DECALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back