Accessory FOR SALE: 1/6 Mad Max Boots (RW and FR) and 1/6 Paracord Bracelets

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.E

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
PRICING: (Payment via PayPal Gift/Friends + Family ONLY). I am a reputable board member and have been making these items for several years now. I have heard no complaints about my work. If you have any concerns about paying using PayPal gift/Friends + Family, let me know.

Road Warrior style: $140USD
Fury Road style: $125USD

SHIPPING COSTS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES. Please note, I am not responsible for delays in shipping times. I complete and ship orders in a timely manner. Once they're shipped, they're in the hands of the postal services of the world. I have ZERO control over how long it takes for your package to get to you at this point. As a result, all sales are final. If you would like to request faster shipping methods, let me know, however you will be paying more for faster shipping methods. If you have any concerns or questions about this, let me know.

Fury Road Bracelets: $22USD

2019 UPDATE: (See page 6 for recent commission)

2016-2017 UPDATE:
GEDC0788.JPGGEDC0787.JPG
boots2.JPG
2017 NEW and IMPROVED Fury Road Paracord bracelets! 15USD a piece!

GEDC0809.JPGGEDC0806.JPG

11/3/15 UPDATE:
GEDC0665.JPGGEDC0668.JPG

CLIENT EXAMPLES:

madmaxbootsa.jpgmadmaxbootsb.jpgmadmaxboots.jpg

PHOTO SOURCES: Keegan and Rdeezy.

ALSO, anyone interested in 1/6 scale Paracord Survival Bracelets? Tom Hardy wears one in Mad Max: Fury Road (as well as in his everyday life).
Bracelets are made to order $15USD shipped within the USA.
Any interest?:
GEDC0809.JPGGEDC0806.JPG
Let me know.

Last edited:
I am in for boots depend on price .

also any chance you can do weathering on em ?

ty sir
cheers

BUMP. Now taking commissions for completed boots with harnesses and paracord survival bracelets. Boots work for both Fury Road and Road Warrior customs. PM me for details.

BUMP. Now taking commissions for completed boots with harnesses and paracord survival bracelets. Boots work for both Fury Road and Road Warrior customs. PM me for details.
Just Pm'd you :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Payment and PM sent, let me know when you receive it.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

No problem, Daryl. So glad you like them! Another three pairs are going out this week, new pictures coming soon!

Found this pic in the net, boots have less sole and are a bit different in the front tip. Love your work, interested in Road Warriors boots, but now I cant buy them. I subscribe to this thread for the future.

d0f1f1a8274eb3d2a8e20fbdb560255d.jpg

Back