[FRwL custom] Choi Min-sik as Jang Geyong-cheol (I saw the devil 2010) - 2nd Run - OPEN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asking around to see if i can get 4 more to help the cause but looks like i can't find any. Anyone not paid or wanting their spot?

Asking around to see if i can get 4 more to help the cause but looks like i can't find any. Anyone not paid or wanting their spot?
I'm not sure You understand me correctly)
Just HS - can be ordered at any time. not necessarily 5 people. I have them ready to send at any time.

5 people needed - to order clothes

I'm not sure You understand me correctly)
Just HS - can be ordered at any time. not necessarily 5 people. I have them ready to send at any time.

5 people needed - to order clothes
That's what i was talking about....trying to find 4 more to get clothes and all...

understand you)
In fact I think when the first customers receive and show their figures we will quickly recruit more people for the second run)

understand you)
In fact I think when the first customers receive and show their figures we will quickly recruit more people for the second run)
Most don't show them at all....you did show a whole set on here and there was no hits on doing another run....i can see if Geewhiz can do the outfit if they have time.

Hi guys
The last 3 HS are ready for the following people
1. Jack Hankins (facebook) - - Remaining 350 USD
4. Stainboy (SSF) - Remaining 25 USD
7. onesixthface - - Remaining 350 USD

Accordingly, I ask You to make a payment now)

I apologize for the bad photo - our artists are proud owners of crooked hands)
good photos will be in the coming days)

Back